of October 31, 2020 No. KR DSM-176/2020
About approval of Rules of enrichment (fortification) and market circulation of the food products which are subject to obligatory fortification
According to Item 3 of article 111 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2020 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed rules of enrichment (fortification) and market circulation of the food products which are subject to obligatory fortification.
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 123 "About approval of Rules of enrichment (fortification) of the food products which are subject to sanitary and epidemiological surveillance" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 10564, it is published on June 1, 2015 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. To provide to committee of sanitary and epidemiologic control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-176/2020 are approved by the Order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2020
1. These rules of enrichment (fortification) and market circulation of the food products which are subject to obligatory fortification (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 111 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2020 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and determine procedure for enrichment (fortification) for the food products which are subject to sanitary and epidemiologic control and supervision.
2. In these rules the following terms and concepts are used:
1) premix - the mix containing in the set proportion and the vitamin and mineral additive (premix) and additional filler which is regularly distributed in the amount;
2) enrichment (fortification) - introduction of vitamins, minerals and other substances in food products in the course of its production or conversion for the purpose of increase in nutrition and biological value, and also prevention of the diseases caused by their deficit at the person;
3) vitamin and mineral additive (premix) - complex of ingredients (vitamins, minerals, metals, amino acids, fatty acids, ballast neutral substances) and other substances (fillers) providing flowability;
4) micronutrients - vitamins, minerals, metals, amino acids, fatty acids which are irreplaceable in the known microquantities for the proper growth and metabolism of human body.
3. The following types of food products are enriched:
1) baking wheat flour of the highest and first grades;
2) baker's yeast, bread, bakery products and flour confectionery;
3) milk and fermented milk products;
4) fatty products;
5) the drinking water which is packed up in reservoir;
6) soft drinks;
7) krupyany products from grain;
8) ready dishes;
9) food table salt.
The baking wheat flour of the highest and first grades made for realization in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is subject to obligatory enrichment (fortification) by ferriferous vitamins, minerals and other substances.
The food table salt made for realization in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is subject to obligatory iodination.
4. For enrichment of foodstuff are used:
2) polyvitaminic and vitamin premixes;
3) water - and fat-soluble medicines of K-carotene and other carotinoids;
4) mineral substances and metals;
5) vegetable multipurpose additives.
5. For enrichment (fortification) of food products food and biologically active agents (vitamin and mineral additives, medicines and other food components) which passed assessment (confirmation) of compliance according to the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 880, to the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of April 18, 2018 No. 44, to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of June 30, 2017 No. 80 are used.
6. Enrichment of foodstuff does not worsen consumer properties of the enriched products, does not reduce content and comprehensibility of other attendees in them of feedstuffs, does not change significantly taste, aroma, freshness of products, does not reduce the term of their storage or the validity.
7. The content of each food or biologically active agent in the enriched food products used for enrichment guaranteed by the manufacturer is provided with bringing to use level of 100 ml or 100 g, or one-time portion of such products at least 5 percent of level of daily consumption.
8. Packaging of the enriched foodstuff provides the guaranteed content in it of micronutrients, quality and safety of product. For the food products containing photosensitive medicines the darkened packaging is used.
9. Production control over observance of regulations and uniformity of introduction of micronutrients is performed at stages of engineering procedure. Sampling in case of technological control is made according to the specifications and technical documentation.
10. Entering of micronutrients into food products is performed according to compoundings and technological instructions, in the quantities provided by scientifically based preventive regulations of their content in product.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.