of October 30, 2020 No. 624
About measures for prevention of spread of infectious disease
For the purpose of prevention of distribution in the Republic of Belarus the infection caused by COVID-19 coronavirus (further - COVID-19) infection, based on part five of article 25 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 21, 2008 No. 419-Z "About Frontier of the Republic of Belarus", article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" DECIDES: Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus
1. To temporarily suspend crossing of Frontier of the Republic of Belarus on entry into the Republic of Belarus at road check points, Items of the simplified omission, check points at railway stations (stations), check points in river ports through Frontier of the Republic of Belarus by foreign citizens and stateless persons (further, unless otherwise specified, - foreigners).
Action of part one of this Item does not extend on:
the foreign citizens following according to diplomatic and service passports;
heads and members of official delegations;
the foreigners giving the international free aid to the Republic of Belarus;
transport drivers in case of accomplishment of the international motor transportations, and also transportations of the international mailings;
members of crews of vessel of inland water transport, crews of train, locomotive crews of the international railway service;
the foreigners who are spouses, parents or children of citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
the foreigners having the right to permanent or temporary residence in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
the foreigners having the work permit or supporting documents on implementation of labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
the foreigners following to the Republic of Belarus according to the notice on serious illness or on the death of the close relative;
the foreigners transporting stem cells, bodies for transplantation;
citizens of the Russian Federation, the following en route through the territory of the Republic of Belarus to the Russian Federation;
the foreigners following en route through the territory of the Republic of Belarus according to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the simplified procedure for journey of the section of the highway Slavutich - the Chernobyl NPP which passes on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, workers, vehicles and loads of the Chernobyl NPP and the companies which perform activities in exclusion zone, and also the foreign specialists involved to implementation of the international projects on closing of the Chernobyl NPP of January 20, 2009.
In exceptional cases, connected with force majeure, and also for the purpose of ensuring national interests of the Republic of Belarus according to the decision of the Chairman of the State boundary committee or the official authorized by it the foreigners who are not specified in part two of this Item can cross Frontier of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, and also the foreigners specified in paragraphs seven and the eighth to part two of Item 1 of this resolution, arrived from the countries included in the list of the countries in which COVID-19, infection cases posted on the official site of the Ministry of Health on the global computer Internet are registered within 10 calendar days from the date of arrival in the Republic of Belarus from foreign states shall be in self-isolation and are not subject to the subsequent omission through Frontier of the Republic of Belarus (before the self-isolation expiration).
Action of part one of this Item does not extend on:
the staff of diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Republic of Belarus in the foreign states having diplomatic and service passports, and also members of their families;
the staff of the Public courier service of the Republic of Belarus performing delivery of official mail and diplomatic mail along interstate courier routes;
the staff of the republican unitary enterprise "Special Communication" performing delivery of special departures along interstate routes of special communication;
the transport drivers intended for accomplishment of the international motor transportations, and also transportations of the international mailings;
members of crews of aircrafts, courts of inland water transport, crews of train, locomotive crews of the international railway service;
the physical persons which arrived to the Republic of Belarus after stay on official journey.
3. The staff of bodies of the border service, and at check points at which border control is exercised by customs authorities, officials of customs authorities:
issue to the persons which arrived to the Republic of Belarus, obliged to be according to Item 2 of this resolution in self-isolation, the questionnaire arrived in the form established by the Ministry of Health;
exercise control of completeness of filling of the specified questionnaire and transfer her to officials of the bodies and organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection;
if necessary issue to persons which arrived to the Republic of Belarus, the requirement about observance of rules of conduct in self-isolation in the form established in appendix 1 to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 8, 2020 No. 208 "About introduction of restrictive action".
The order of interaction of state bodies and other organizations for ensuring compliance with measures of self-isolation by persons who arrived to the Republic of Belarus is determined by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State boundary committee.
4. To state subitem 3.3 of Item 3 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 8, 2020 to No. 208 in the following edition:
"3.3. arrived from foreign states. Categories of the citizens who arrived from foreign states and subjects of self-isolation the term of self-isolation are determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.".
5. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
6. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to notify foreign states on temporary suspension of crossing of Frontier of the Republic of Belarus by foreigners.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the State boundary committee according to competence.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 30, 2020 No. 624
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.