of October 30, 2020 No. UP-6099
About measures for widespread introduction of healthy lifestyle and further development of mass sport
Emergence of koronavirusny pandemic of COVID-19 in the world showed the low level of physical health and healthy lifestyle of the population of Uzbekistan, as well as in some other countries.
The Koronavirusny infection of COVID-19 exerted negative impact on health of the fellow citizens having first of all cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases and obesity (excess weight). As a result today's pandemic became the reason of premature death rate of our many citizens.
The arisen situation demands from all of us today to draw serious conclusions, to get rid of addictions, to regularly play mass sports, to observe the principles of healthy nutrition, in particular to abstain from the excessive use of products with the high content of salt, sugar and fats, and also farinaceous dishes, sweets and grain products, - in a word, to implement healthy lifestyle in our daily occurrence.
For the purpose of ensuring forming at each citizen of resistant immune system against diseases by regular trainings by physical culture and mass sport and forming of skills of healthy lifestyle, refusal of addictions, respect for the principles of healthy nutrition, the system and effective organization of works on recovery and rehabilitation, mass actions for physical activity, creation of the corresponding infrastructure and other necessary conditions:
1. Determine the main directions of widespread introduction in life of healthy lifestyle and further development of mass sport:
creation of conditions for occupations physical culture and mass sport in each family, makhallyakh, areas (cities), preschool, general averages, average special, professional and highest educational institutions, and also other organizations;
holding sports competitions in development of mass sport between families, classes, labor collectives and regions on permanent basis;
creation of the conditions providing satisfaction of need of different national groups for healthy food, decrease in incidence, cases of the excess weight (obesity), and also premature death by means of reducing the use of products with the high content of salt, sugar and fats, and also farinaceous dishes, sweets and grain products, refusal of addictions, in particular the use of alcoholic and tobacco products;
broad promotion among the population of culture of healthy food, including refusal of chaotic food and the use of food before going to bed;
promotion of observance of sanitary and hygienic rules as indissoluble part of healthy lifestyle at the level of family, waved, preschool educational and educational institutions;
forming of modern material and technical resources for occupations physical culture and sport in preschool, educational, average special, professional and highest educational institutions, at the companies, in the organizations, and also other types of organizations.
2. Determine walking, run, five-a-side football, cycling, badminton, streetball and "Workout" (street fitness) priority sports in development of mass sport and promotion of healthy lifestyle among the republic population.
3. Determine that annually since 2021 from the Government budget funds are allocated in the amount of:
104 billion sum - on program implementation of promoting and development of such sports, as walking, run, five-a-side football, cycling, badminton, streetball and "Workout", before full implementation of these programs;
10 billion sum - on financing of the programs directed to involvement of persons physically challenged and disability to occupations by physical culture and sport before full implementation of these programs.
4. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of physical culture and sport, the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, the Ministries of Justice, the Ministries of Health and the Ministries of Finance about creation of the Healthy lifestyle platform (www.1hls.uz) for the purpose of promotion of daily walking and run among the population. At the same time on e-wallet of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan aged from 18 years is also more senior on the Healthy lifestyle platform are listed:
on 3 thousand sum - to persons which passed ten thousand and more steps in the territory of Uzbekistan within one days;
in addition monthly to persons which passed the longest distance in each area (city) - on 300 thousand sum, to persons which passed the longest distance in each region - on 500 thousand sum and to persons which passed the longest distance in the republic - 1 million sum.
functions of the customer on development, servicing and further upgrade of the Healthy lifestyle platform are assigned to the Ministry of physical culture and sport;
till March 1, 2021 by the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with residents of directorate of the IT park by fund of development of information and communication technologies the Healthy lifestyle platform with rendering technical support on permanent basis will be developed.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the Ministry of construction till November 15, 2020 to develop and place for extensive public discussion the corresponding construction projects of walking and bicycle paths in each district center and the cities of the republic, since January 1, 2021 - to begin and till May 1, 2021 - to finish construction works.
At the same time to provide:
total length of walking and bicycle paths of 3 - 5 kilometers, their coherence with each other;
complete ensuring lighting with the modern, energy saving systems and reflecting route signs (equipped with the motion sensors) specifying the beginning, interval and the end of paths;
creation in case of construction of these walking and bicycle paths of opportunity for separate movement, and also "the free circle" for persons with disability.
And reducings poverty together with the Ministry of Finance to provide to the Ministry of Economic Development assignment in the amount of 1,4 of trillion sum for upgrade of the central streets due to centralized capital investments within the Investing program for 2021.
6. To khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent during 2021 step by step to construct in all districts of the city of "Health path" with a general extent of 50 kilometers for foot and bicycle walks on the streets convenient for the population.
To fund of reconstruction and development to allocate to khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent for these purposes non-interest loan in the amount of 20 million US dollars with return condition in 2023-2024.
Proceeding from this experience to provide creation since 2022 of "Health paths" for foot and bicycle walks in the cities of Nukus, Bukhara, to Nurafshana, Samarkand, Termez, Khiva, Shakhrisabz and Kokand, and also since 2023 - in all large cities of the republic.
7. To the Cabinet of Ministers till June 1, 2021 to make government decisions on approval of programs of the measures aimed at the development of such sports as walking, run, five-a-side football, cycling, badminton, streetball and "Workout", development of Paralympic movement, involvement of persons with limited opportunities and disabled people to classes in physical culture and sport and also mass attraction to classes in physical culture and sport and strengthening of healthy lifestyle among the women personifying the idea "The healthy woman - the great future".
8. To the ministry of construction together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent till January 1, 2021 to make changes and additions to the approved operating town-planning regulations of construction of the built new multi-storey apartment houses in regions providing:
construction of bicycle parking and modern sports grounds (including "Workout") in the corresponding territories of the organizations and departments, taking into account population and arrangement of apartment houses;
construction of the highways connecting waved, villages, areas and the cities, and also the "Health paths" intended for foot and bicycle walks;
construction of convenient transitions for the population in places of heavy car traffic and at large road intersections.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.