It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 1, 2020
of September 8, 2020 No. 552
About approval of form of the conclusion about results of monitoring of procurement procedure and procedure for its filling
According to part of the nineteenth article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About public purchases", I ORDER to the subitem 5 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375,:
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Public auditing service of Ukraine of April 23, 2018 No. 86 "About approval of form of the conclusion about results of monitoring of purchases and procedure for its filling", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on June 01, 2018 for No. 654/32106.
3. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to management of fiscal risks of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Ulyutin D. V. and the Chairman of the Public auditing service of Ukraine of Cotton velvet.
It is approved:
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
Chairman of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
Chairman of the Public auditing service of Ukraine
G. Cotton velvet
Minister of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of September 8, 2020 No. 552
Conclusion about results of monitoring of procurement procedure (8Kb In original language)
The deputy head of department - the head of department of monitoring
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of September 8, 2020, No. 552
1. This Procedure determines procedure for filling of form of the conclusion about results of monitoring of procurement procedure (further - the conclusion).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the values given in the laws of Ukraine "About public purchases", "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About electronic confidential services".
3. The conclusion is constituted in electronic form and filled in according to the form of the conclusion about results of monitoring of procurement procedure approved by the Ministry of Finance (further - conclusion form) in electronic purchasing system.
4. The signature and approval of the conclusion is performed by imposing of the qualified digital signature with observance of requirements of the legislation in the sphere of electronic document management and electronic confidential services.
5. For promulgation the signed and approved conclusion is loaded into electronic purchasing system, on form of the conclusion the qualified digital signature of the official of body of the state financial control who performed monitoring of procurement procedure is imposed.
full name of the customer concerning which monitoring of procurement procedure was performed;
identification code of the legal entity in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming;
2. In Item 2 are specified the name of subject of purchase with indication of code according to the Single purchasing dictionary (in case of division into lots such data shall be specified concerning each lot) and names of the corresponding qualifiers of subject of purchase and parts of subject of purchase (lots) (in the presence), and also its expected cost.
3. In Item 3 the unique number of the announcement of holding procurement procedure assigned by electronic purchasing system and date of its promulgation on the web portal of authorized body and/or unique number of the message on intention to sign the agreement and date of its promulgation on the web portal of authorized body are specified.
4. In item 4 it is specified what of the procedures of purchases determined by part one of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About public purchases" is applied by the customer.
5. In Item 5 it is specified (are specified) the basis (bases) determined (determined) by article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About public purchases" in the presence of which, (which) the head of body of the state financial control or its deputy made the decision on the beginning of monitoring of procurement procedure.
6. In Item 6 of the prolog of form of the conclusion start date of implementation of monitoring of procurement procedure is specified. Start date of implementation of monitoring of procurement procedure is date of promulgation of the decision on the beginning of monitoring of procurement procedure in electronic purchasing system body of the state financial control.
7. Information specified in Items 1 - 4 Sections II of this Procedure, is filled in based on data of electronic purchasing system.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.