of September 18, 2020 No. 1493
About approval of Rules of the order the goods detained by customs authorities and introduction of amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
According to part 3 of article 320 of the Federal law "About Customs Regulation in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Rules of the order the goods detained by customs authorities;
changes which are made to acts of the Government of the Russian Federation.
2. Determine that the realization of this resolution is enabled within the limiting Russian Federation established by the Government of the number of central office and territorial authorities of Federal Agency for State Property Management, and also budgetary appropriations provided to the Agency in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 18, 2020 No. 1493
1. These rules determine procedure for the order the goods detained by the customs authorities and not popular persons specified in Article 381 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Customs code of the Union), in time, provided by Items 1 and 2 of article 380 of the specified Code performed by Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) (further - the detained goods).
2. These rules do not extend to the detained goods concerning which the Federal Laws or according to them establish special procedure for the order, including on:
a) weapon which turnover is limited according to requirements of the Federal Law "About Weapon";
b) strong, toxic agents, and also the drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors which are subject to control in the Russian Federation according to the Federal Law "About Drugs and Psychotropic Substances";
c) radio-electronic and special technical means restrictedly transferable in the territory of the Russian Federation;
d) ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products;
e) the state awards of the Russian Federation and the state awards of the USSR to which the legislation on the state awards of the Russian Federation extends;
e) the personal estate which is of cultural value including personal estate of religious appointment;
g) the government securities issued on behalf of the Russian Federation, precious metals, and also raw materials, the alloys, semifinished products, products (products), chemical compounds, scrap and production wastes and consumption containing at least 10 percent of precious metals, and gemstones in the structure including in jewelry and other products from precious metals and (or) gemstones, money in monetary units of the Russian Federation, foreign states and the international monetary units, the bank notes in the form of banknotes and coins of the Central bank of the Russian Federation which are in circulation and being legal means of cash payment in the territory of the Russian Federation, the bank notes in the form of banknotes, treasury notes, coins which are in circulation and being legal means of cash payment in the territory of the corresponding foreign state (group of foreign states) and also subject to exchange the bank notes withdrawn or withdrawn from circulation.
3. The detained goods, the these rules except for listed in Item 2, are subject to transfer to Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) for accounting, assessment and realization, conversion, destruction.
4. The Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) performs acceptance, will organize transportation (transportation), overload (loading, unloading), storage, preparation for realization, conversion, destruction and realization, conversion, extermination of detainees of goods according to the procedure, established by these rules and the legislation of the Russian Federation.
For rendering services in acceptance, transportation (transportation), overload (loading, unloading), to storage, preparation for realization, conversion, destruction and realization, conversion, extermination of detainees of goods the Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) has the right to attract legal entities and physical persons according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation about contractual system in the field of purchases of goods, works, services to ensuring the state and municipal needs (further - the contractor).
5. The customs authority which performed detention of goods (further - customs authority), no later than 3 working days from the date of the expiration of storage of the detained goods, stipulated in Article 380 Customs codes of the Union, notifies Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) on the expiration of their storage, on the location of goods, on their quantity, on accounts into which the money received from realization of the detained goods is subject to transfer, and on other characteristics necessary for the organization of acceptance and commodity exportation (further - the notification), with application of a copy of the decision by results of customs control, the copy of the protocol of detention, and also made according to part 8 of article 320 of the Federal law "About Customs Regulation in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" (further - the Law on customs regulation) calculation.
Other documents characterizing the detained goods, including available certificates of conformity of customs authority, the declaration of conformity, expert opinions can be attached to the notification.
The notification and the enclosed documents can be directed in electronic form on electronic communication channels (fax connection, e-mail), and also within interdepartmental electronic document management with the subsequent transfer of originals of documents or their verified copies to the authorized person of Federal Agency for State Property Management (its territorial authority) by transfer of goods under the delivery-acceptance certificate in established by Items 6 - 9 these rules procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.