of October 13, 2020 No. 750
About approval of the Regulations on single samples of the acts confirming the right of the owner of the earth, rules of their filling, issue and storage
Based on Article 20 of the Land code No. 828/1991 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, No. 107, the Art. 817), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
2) single samples of the act confirming the right of the owner of the earth:
a) the act confirming the right of the owner of the earth which is in property of the state according to appendix No. 2;
2. Determine that the acts confirming the property right to the earth, ownerships and uses of the earth issue:
1) bodies of local public authority - in case of transfer of the lands which are in property of administrative and territorial units by them;
2) the Agency of public property - in case of transfer by the state of the lands which are in property of the state.
3. The acts confirming right of possession with the earth, issued before entry into force of this resolution remain valid.
4. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 449/1992 about approval of the single document forms confirming the property right to the earth, ownerships and uses of the earth (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1992, No. 6, Art. 142-1), with subsequent changes.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 13, 2020 No. 750
1. This Provision establishes single samples of the acts confirming the right of the owner of the earth (further - the act), and establishes rules of their filling, issue and storage.
2. For each land area about one act, irrespective of the size and quantity of the parcels of land which belong to it is issued to the owner.
3. Issue of acts is provided:
1) body of local public authority in the territory of which there is parcel of land;
2) the Agency of public property - by transfer of the lands which are in property of the state.
4. Acts are filled and issued within 10 working days from acceptance date of the decision/resolution of the Government/order on transfer of the parcel of land by competent authority of public management.
5. The act is filled in based on the cadastral case received according to the procedure, established by the Agency of the state services which reflects arrangement of borders of the parcels of land transferred based on administrative acts about transfer of lands.
6. Single cadastral number which structure and the principle of forming are established according to the Regulations on procedure of mass primary registration approved by the Order of the Government No. 1030/1998 is assigned to each site.
7. The act is filled in with black ink, by means of seal. When filling the act deleting of the text is not allowed. Correction of entries in the act is allowed only in case of omissions. Omissions can improve by introduction of record about it in the act, and the wrong text is crossed out so that the source text could be read.
8. The act completed with mistakes is destroyed by physical means about what record in the Book of accounting of forms of the acts confirming the right of the owner of the earth is made.
9. Number of the act corresponds to cadastral number of the parcel of land.
10. Full name of the owner of the parcel of land based on constituent documents of the legal entity or surname, name and middle name of physical person and its home address based on the identity certificate is brought in Item 1 of the act (for the parcel of land of property of the state - public organization / the state company to which use the parcel of land, and/or body of the central public management in which management there is parcel of land, and its office is transferred).
11. In Item 2 of the act are specified:
1) administrative acts about transfer of the parcel of land, number, number, month and year of adoption of documents;
2) title act: "property" or "management" and/or "use" if the parcel of land is in property of two or more owners, is made the record "common property", with indication of share of the parties (in regular fraction or as a percentage) if it is established;
3) land area in hectares to within the fourth sign after comma;
4) the sphere (public or private) to which the parcel of land, in case of public property belongs.
12. In Item 3 the category of purpose of the earth and in brackets the mode of use of the parcel of land is specified.
13. In item 4 registration number and date of entering of record into the Cadastral register of owners of the parcels of land are specified.
14. In Item 5 date of issue of the act confirming the right of the owner of the earth is specified in figures and letters.
15. In case of transfer of the parcels of land of property of the state the act is signed the CEO of the Agency of public property and person designated by the order of the CEO of the Agency of public property. Signatures are witnessed by seal of the Agency of public property.
16. By provision of the parcels of land belonging to administrative and territorial units, the act is signed primary, the secretary and the specialist in regulation of the mode of land property (the cadastral engineer) of primeriya. Signatures are authenticated by putting down of seal of body of local public authority.
17. Graphical information is presented on page 3 of the act in the form of the separate parcel of land. In case graphical information includes fragment of the cadastral plan or project of the organization of the territory, in this fragment all cadastral numbers of adjacent lands are specified.
18. The site for which the act is issued is allocated with the pronounced line reflecting perimeter of its borders or the dark background is applied.
19. In the right upper corner on page 3 complete cadastral number of the transferred parcel of land is specified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.