of October 22, 2020 No. PP-4871
About additional measures for social protection of the citizens who were affected by emergency situations
For the purpose of implementation of mechanisms of full support and protection of legitimate rights and interests of citizens, injured emergency situations, and also ensuring rendering the practical help in recovery of the documents confirming certain fact lost or which were past repair owing to circumstances to them:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Finance on release of physical persons from payments in case of the appeal to the relevant authorized state body for recovery of the documents confirming certain fact, lost or which were past repair as a result of emergence of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature, including disasters of household nature (the fires, collapses of residential or non-residential premises, ignitions of vehicles) (further - disasters) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the foreign states, not because of these persons.
2. Determine that since January 1, 2021 physical persons are exempted from payment of the state fee and charges (the stamp, consular fees and charges on account of compensation of actual expenses, the established rates for the rendered state services) (further - payments) in case of recovery of the documents confirming certain fact according to Item 1 of this resolution.
Approve the List of the documents confirming certain fact, lost or which were past repair as a result of emergence of disasters, not because of the physical persons exempted from the corresponding payments in case of recovery according to appendix.
3. Determine that confirmation of the fact of emergence of emergency situation, if necessary, is made based on request of state body, authorized to recover the document confirming certain fact on the basis:
the reference issued by the Ministry of Emergency Situations - in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the reference issued and legalized by authorized departments of the foreign states or with the put-down apostille, or the Republic of Uzbekistan which is drawn up according to international treaties, - in the territory of the foreign states.
In case of lack of the references specified in paragraph three of this Item, recovery of the documents confirming certain fact is made through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs based on the references received from diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad.
4. Determine that:
the payments and other actual expenses which are not collected for recovery of the documents confirming certain fact, lost or which were past repair as a result of emergence of disasters in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in cases when there are persons (organization) guilty of approach of these circumstances are collected further from guilty persons according to the procedure of regress;
punishment measures are not applied to physical persons which documents are lost or were past repair as a result of emergence of disasters, not because of these persons.
5. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of national education, and also the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with implementation of the procedure determined by Item 2 of this resolution in two weeks to make on jurisdiction in the Ministry of Justice offers on changes and amendments in the legislation.
To the Ministry of Justice together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
To the ministries and departments in two-month time to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 22, 2020 No. PP-4871
1. The identification ID card of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the person without citizenship and citizen of foreign state, constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (the biometric passport of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
2. The biometric passport of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan for trip abroad.
3. The certificate for return to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. The biometric travel document of the person without citizenship who is constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for trip abroad.
5. The certificate of loss of the passport or the document replacing it to the foreign citizen or the stateless person which is temporarily staying in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. The residence permit to the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7. Documents on the invitation to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. Military certificate and certificate of the reserve officer.
10. Certificate on state registration of the vehicle.
11. Car driver license.
12. Temporary permission instead of the lost car driver license.
13. Certificate of birth.
14. Certificate on marriage.
15. Certificate on annulment of marriage.
16. Death certificate.
17. Duplicates of notarized documents, copies of documents and the statement from registers.
18. The references which are drawn up by diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad.
19. Copies and duplicates of the documents provided in Items 8 - 17 these lists requested by diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad and also certificates of their availability.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.