of October 6, 2020 No. PP-4850
About approval of the Concept of development of system of forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan till 2030
For the purpose of protection, enhancement and rational use of forest fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan, upgrade of its material and technical resources, widespread introduction of market mechanisms and information and communication technologies to this sphere, effective use of achievements of science due to increase in potential of personnel, and also determination of the priority directions of reforming of forestry of the republic during the period till 2030:
1. Take into consideration that based on the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4424 of August 23, 2019 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of forest utilization in the Republic":
since January 1, 2020 the system of provision in lease of the lands of forest fund which are not covered with the wood is adjusted;
during the period from January to September, 2020 over 29 thousand hectares of the lands forest fund which are not covered with the wood are leased to 1561 physical person and legal entity for a period of up to 49 years with condition of introduction of investments in the amount of more than 275 billion sum and 7 million dollars and creation of 4300 new workplaces;
Determine that since January 1, 2022 provision in lease of not used lands of forest fund to physical persons and legal entities will be performed by means of electronic online auction for the request of the State committee on forestry.
2. For the purpose of increase in efficiency of use of lands in forest fund, including creation new forest plantation, the organizations of workplaces, stimulations of additional forest utilization and expansion of research activities to implement the following new forms of user support by lands of forest fund:
a) application of "zero" rate of the rent to the lessees who took in lease of land of forest fund in 2020 - 2022:
within five years - to land occupied with again built and leased plantations of nuciferous gardens (pistachio, almonds, walnut) on the undeveloped parcels of land of forest fund, and also fast-growing trees (paulownia, poplar);
within ten years - in case of construction of the plantations of the desert plants (saxaul, solyanka, kandym, karabarak) with land development of forest fund located in the desert area, not provided with water, which are not covered with the wood;
within one year and three years respectively - in case of construction of plantations of agricultural food crops (bean, oil, grain of grains, vegetable, melon) and the herbs with land development of forest fund which are not provided with water, not covered with the wood;
b) since January 1, 2021:
payment at the expense of means of the State fund of assistance of employment of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of subsidies to lessees in case of employment of the jobless persons which were registered by the centers of assistance of employment of the population for covering of expenses on payment of the salary to them within 6 months in the amount of 50 percent of the average monthly salary, but no more double size of basic settlement size for every month;
distribution in full on forestry and lessees of lands of forest fund of procedure for covering of the expenses connected with construction and reconstruction of objects of irrigation and melioration when commissioning the lands which are not used in agricultural industry and also procedure for covering of part of expenses on cultivation of crops and implementation of water saving irrigating technologies in new intensive gardens, vineyards and greenhouses;
provision by the State committee on geology and mineral resources of free data on zones of forming of deposits of underground waters on the lands of forest fund leased, on the basis of the appeal of the State committee of forestry in time, not exceeding fifteen days;
c) expansion of research works in the field of forestry, updating of material and technical resources and material support of employees of Research institution of forestry, taking measures to rejuvenation of the case of his scientists, and also identification of scientific problems in this sphere with strengthening of cooperation with research institutions of Academy of Sciences and other scientific institutions on their permission;
d) increase on new informative level of training of personnel at faculty "Forestry and landscaping" of the Tashkent state agricultural university, step-by-step transfer into system of credit and modular training of curricula of the directions of education and specialties as a part of faculty on the basis of the advanced foreign practice, opening in the future the new directions of education and specialties proceeding from requirements of the sphere and production;
e) the accelerated development of ecotourism in forestry, including:
implementation of system of mutual exchange of information about the physical persons and legal entities enabling projects implementation on ecotourism on lands of forest fund between the State committee on tourism development and the State committee of forestry;
studying and assessment of opportunities of lands of forest fund with departure on places, taking measures for adaptation of potential lands of forest fund to visit by tourists;
preparation of the materials providing information on tourist places and the rendered services on lands of forest fund, carrying out large-scale propaganda and explanatory work.
3. To the state committee of forestry together with the State committee on ecology and environmental protection, and also the Ministry of investments and foreign trade to take measures for attraction Carbon credits on financing of the organization of forest plantations.
Following the results of 2020 and 2021 to enter information on the carried-out work in the Cabinet of Ministers.
a) The concept of development of system of forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan till 2030 (further - the Concept) according to appendix No. 1, providing:
development of the state forest policy and enhancement of the forest legislation;
bringing by 2030 to 14 million hectares of acreage of forest fund, from them the lands covered with the wood - to 6 million hectares, amount of procurement of seeds - to 840 tons per year, quantity of families of bees - to 300 thousand, production volume of agricultural food products - to 32 thousand tons per year, amount of cultivation of herbs - to 11,6 thousand tons per year;
rational use of resources of forest fund, enhancement of system of fight against desertification and environmental protections;
the organization of effective management of forest fund and the protected natural territories, work for landing and forest conservation;
optimum and careful use of the woods, acceleration of creation of forest belts and forest plantations;
provision in lease of lands of forest fund, broad application of rules and procedures of public-private partnership in the course of their effective use;
optimization of financial mechanisms for stable management of the woods, strengthening of material and technical resources of forestry;
acceleration of works on attraction of financial resources of domestic and international financial institutions, including their grants to this sphere, development of ecological tourism on a large scale;
implementation of measures, necessary for studying, and also accounting, increase and preserving forest fund, its fauna and flora;
forest conservation from the fires, wreckers, diseases, illegal cutting down and other violations of acts of the legislation on forestry;
expansion and development of the types of activity of forestry interconnected among themselves;
the organization of works on cultivation of saplings, collection of herbs, cultivation and conversion of products of livestock production, fish breeding and beekeeping in the woods;
expansion of scientific research, and also cardinal enhancement of system of preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel in the field of forestry;
b) "Road map" on implementation of the Concept of development of system of forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan till 2030 in 2020 - 2022 (further - "Road map") according to appendix No. 2.
Determine that for the purpose of step-by-step implementation of the Concept in 2022 - 2030 by the Cabinet of Ministers each two years affirm separate "road maps".
5. To provide to the state committee of forestry:
every two years till December 1 - development and introduction on approval into the Cabinet of Ministers of the draft of "road map" on subsequent period since 2021;
annually in January - entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of information on timely and high-quality implementation of actions, determined in this resolution and "road map", and also the carried-out work.
6. Take into consideration that Item 8 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 7, 2020 No. PP-6061 "About measures for cardinal enhancement of system of accounting of the earth and the state inventories" determines ensuring until the end of 2021 carrying out complete state registration in the National geographic information system of all documents forming the basis for origin, change and the termination of the rights to the parcels of land.
In case of State tax committee to provide to the state committee of forestry together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the Agency according to the inventory until the end of 2021 registration of the right of forestry for permanent use of lands of forest fund in accordance with the established procedure.
7. To the state committee of forestry together with the Ministry of Justice till December 1, 2020 to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on organization of honorary title "The honored forester of the Republic of Uzbekistan".
8. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
9. Recognize as No. PP-4424 which voided Items 7 and 8 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 23, 2019 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of forest utilization in the republic", and also appendices No. 1 - 7 to this resolution since January 1, 2021.
10. To the state committee of forestry together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time:
make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution;
bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
11. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. M. Ganiyev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 6, 2020 No. PP-4850
The concept of development of system of forestry in the Republic of Uzbekistan till 2030 (further - the Concept) determines strategic objectives of protection, preserving the woods and development of forestry in the Republic of Uzbekistan, the priority directions of state policy in this direction, its realization will allow to create ecologically favorable conditions and to ensure food security for future generations.
1. Main objectives of the Concept are:
implementation of rules and procedures of lease and the public-private partnership founded on the principles of market economy for the purpose of ensuring protection, preserving, recovery, cultivation and rational use of the woods in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
conducting fight against desertification, creation of the woods for the purpose of prevention of desertification of the region of the Aral Sea and Priaralya;
adjustment in the woods of ecologically harmless, non-waste production by broad attraction of foreign investments in industry;
implementation of innovative technologies in activities of forestry;
phased transition to practice of self-sufficiency by implementation of the mechanism of market economy under the organization and management of forestry;
increase in tourist potential of the woods.
2. For achievement of main objectives it is necessary to determine the following priority directions:
development of the state forest policy and enhancement of the forest legislation;
rational use of resources of forest fund, enhancement of system of fight against desertification and environmental protections;
the organization of effective management of forest fund and the protected natural territories, work for landing and forest conservation;
rational and careful use of the woods, acceleration of creation of protective afforestations and forest plantations;
transfer to lease of lands of forest fund, broad application of rules and procedures of public-private partnership in case of their effective and rational use;
optimization of financial mechanisms for steady management of the woods, strengthening of material and technical resources of forestry;
acceleration of works on attraction in industry of means of domestic and international financial institutions, including grants, and also development of ecological tourism on a large scale;
realization of necessary measures for studying, accounting, cultivation and preserving forest fund, its flora and fauna;
protection of the woods against the fires, wreckers and diseases, illegal felling and other violations of the law of the sphere of forestry;
expansion and development of the integrated economic activity in forestry;
the organization of works on cultivation of saplings, collection of herbs in the woods, to production and conversion of products of livestock production, fish breeding and beekeeping;
preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel in the field of forestry;
3. In case of implementation of the Concept the following approaches are used:
systematization and enhancement of regulatory framework - implementation of the international standards, codification of the forest legislation, calculation of economic potential of the woods, implementation of estimative mechanisms in case of their allocation in lease;
rational use of the part covered with the wood of land of forest fund, efficiency evaluation of works on afforestation, fight against desertification;
transfer to lease of lands of forest fund, ensuring transparency of rules and procedures of public-private partnership in case of their effective and rational use;
enhancement of monitoring system of condition of the woods, forming of fund of information resources;
creation of the woods proceeding from edaphic-climatic conditions of the territory of the republic, comprehensive expansion of forest fund, implementation of innovative technologies in case of implementation of actions for their protection;
the organization of ecotourist routes and necessary infrastructure facilities for development of ecotourism;
widespread introduction on lands of forest fund of results of scientific research in case of cultivation of the plants steady against salinization and drought;
participation in actions of the international community for development of industry of forestry and fight against desertification.
4. The woods generally carry out ecological (protective, sanitary and hygienic, improving and recreational) tasks and social and economic functions.
Forest plantings serve for protection of crops against water and wind erosion, transformation of flood currents to ground waters, strengthenings of mobile sands and fight against desertification.
The forest fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan constitutes 11 975,2 thousand hectares, or 26,7 of percent of the territory of the country, including 3 235,7 thousand hectares of the area are covered with the wood.
5. In system of the State committee on forestry perform activities of 66 state forestry, 3 national natural parks, 9 specialized state forestry, 5 state forest hunting farms, 4 scientific experimental stations and 3 other scientific organizations.
6. In 2020 it is made 432, tons of seeds of trees and bushes, 70 million pieces of seedlings and saplings of trees and bushes, and also protective afforestations on the area of 2 020 hectares around farmlands are created;
Upon termination of this period the quantity of the cattle made 28 832 heads, birds - 102, thousands of the heads, families of bees - the 22nd 644, is prepared by 5,1 thousand tons of officinal and food plants, as a result indicators of the income of forestry will be brought to 200,0 of one billion sum.
7. In the field of forestry there are following system problems:
public control over preserving, recovery and cultivation of the woods is not adjusted;
absence does not allow to carry out works on forest management to industries of electronic system of accounting and monitoring of types of lands up to standard in the high-quality and quantitative relation;
evidence-based inventory count of natural reserves of officinal and food plants is not made;
owing to lack of the adjusted system of the sphere of production of wood in forestry, the needs of the population for wood are satisfied generally due to import;
in forestry systems of hunting, ecotourism, conversion of consumer goods and other products are inefficiently organized;
lack of doss houses for foresters in the woods does not allow to organize qualitatively it works on observation and protection;
absence in the field of modern laboratories and conditions for carrying out scientific research limits possibilities of acclimatization (introduction) of unique types of the plants imported from foreign countries, studying of biological properties of disappearing plants, and also implementation into industry of innovative technologies;
there is need for cardinal enhancement of system of training of qualified personnel.
8. For the purpose of increase in potential of forestry in the republic, achievements of ecological advantage by means of preserving, creation and planned management of the woods, and also increase in their share in development of the country the following works are in the long term carried out:
removal of the state forest policy on the new level and taking measures to enhancement of the legislation;
forming of the single electronic database about the state inventory count and registration of all land of forest fund, works on forest management in the territory of the republic;
protection and recovery of the existing woods and creation of protective afforestations and forest plantations;
establishing practice of receipt of economic benefit due to implementation of system of provision in lease of lands of forest fund to legal entities and physical persons;
increase in efficiency of collection of herbs, including enhancement of processes of use of natural seeds of plants, and also collection, drying, storage and packaging of raw materials;
strengthening of material and technical resources of the industry organizations, including upgrade of the park of the forestry and landscape equipment, providing laboratories with the modern equipment used for carrying out scientific research, construction of houses of foresters and the observation towers;
taking measures to cardinal enhancement of system of training in the field of forestry;
systematization of works on investment attraction in industry, including enhancement of mechanisms of application of funds of the international financial institutions;
strengthening of public control over preserving, recovery and cultivation of the woods, including development of the legislation on stimulation of persons who reported about violations of the forest legislation;
development of ecotourism on lands of forest fund, establishing works on production of import-substituting, export-oriented products from tree, medicinal and other types of products on a large scale.
9. Protection of the woods against the destroying anthropogenous and technogenic factors (illegal лесорубок, the fires, uncontrolled pasture of animals, the disorder procurement of vegetable raw materials and fruits and others) and for improvement of their condition the following events are carried out:
a) for the purpose of increase in ecological potential of forestry, ensuring compliance with the rules directed to elimination of the factors having mean anthropogenous and technogenic character of impact:
development of the relevant standards and instructions for protection of the woods;
forming of necessary established posts and attraction of potential personnel;
providing workers with special clothes, organic firearms, the modern fire-proof equipment, means of communication and vehicles, and also other equipment within the established regulations;
construction of fire observation towers in each forestry;
the organization of aviapatrol works (observation from drones) in the period of fire risk;
taking measures of responsibility or compensation of damage in relation to persons which allowed cases of offenses in the territory of forestry;
b) for the purpose of informing broad masses on ecological, social and material value of the general woods, and also protective afforestations:
regular extended coverage in mass media of rules of effective use, protection and creation of the woods;
taking measures to increase in interest of the population in implementable reforms in forestry and their effectiveness;
the organization of carrying out school educational process in the woods, on squares and in zoos with establishment of "days of the wood";
organization of review competition of young foresters and creation of system of encouragement of winners.
10. For the purpose of effective protection of the woods against wreckers and diseases the following events are performed:
development and enhancement of methodology of protection;
operational detection of diseases and wreckers;
rendering the advisory help to forestry with use of biological and chemical medicines and providing them with necessary information;
forming of unified information system about lesopatologiya condition;
establishing wide use of devices of remote identification (the GPS device, GIS technology) for the purpose of operational identification of affected areas of the wood, prevention of spread of diseases and wreckers, and also their prevention
11. Due to improvement of condition of the existing woods and increase in their area, development of not used acreage of forest fund works on profit earning are enhanced.
At the same time works on creation and care of forest plantings with broad attraction in this process of domestic volunteers are carried out.
Besides, effective methods of determination of livestock of the pasturable cattle are developed, measures of strict streamlining of practice of pasture of the cattle are taken, the system of review and control of regulations of livestock of the cattle is created.
1) in the desert woods the following works are carried out:
strengthening of protection and protection, bringing indicator of completeness of light forests to 0,4-0,5;
creation of pastures by planting of trees and desert and pasturable plants;
creation of protective afforestations on sandy sites, including on the dried day of the Aral Sea with use of the chemical fixers strengthening sand, means of mechanical protection, methods of landing of saplings or seeds, and also use of the latest modern technologies in this process;
2) on bald-headed lands in mountainous areas the following works are carried out:
creation of protective afforestations, taking measures to increase in indicator of completeness of the areas covered with the woods, and the existing light forests to the 0,6 level above;
holding forest melioration actions in areas with high flood currents and in the neighborhood of water storage basins;
establishing system accomplishment of necessary measures for identification of herbs and their cultivation;
replenishment of the nut, almond and pistachio woods high-yielding grades and creation of industrial plantations;
3) in the tygai woods the following works are carried out:
expansion of ensuring natural and cultural recovery of the tygai woods;
acceptance of necessary measures for the prevention of destruction and salinization of coast of the rivers;
increase in amount and quality of natural recovery of the woods;
the organization of works on identification and cultivation of the herbs growing in the desert.
12. For implementation of the above-stated works by 2030 additional introduction into circulation of 72 472 hectares of lands of forest fund according to appendix No. 1 is planned.
13. As of 2020 the area of the woods and bushes constitutes 3 235,7 thousand hectares, the covering indicator the woods of the republic constituted percent 7,2, by 2030 due to expansion of the forest and shrubby areas and transfer of the natural afforestations which are in reserve of district khokimiyats, in category of the woods their area will reach 6 098,9 thousand hectares, the indicator of afforestation of the republic will reach 15 percent according to appendix No. 2.
14. Process of desertification in the republic is observed generally on sites of the dried bottom of the Aral Sea, on the irrigated and bogharic lands, and also on lands with chaotic pasture of the cattle and the lands rich with minerals.
For the purpose of fight against desertification on the objects stated above state programs of development of afforestation are developed, including:
1) in desert areas, including on the dried day of the Aral Sea:
the areas suitable for creation of the woods, with use of the card of types of soils are determined;
the program of creation of protective afforestations from the trees suitable for different types of soils is developed;
2) on the irrigated and bogharic land:
the instruction for creation of forest plantings and designing of agrotechnical actions in case of fight against erosion is developed;
forest plantations from decorative and fruit-trees are created;
3) for cultivation of protective afforestations:
the corresponding protective afforestations in the neighborhood of the existing infrastructure are created (the paved ways, canals, irrigating systems);
inventory count of the existing protective afforestations on farmlands is carried out and the minimum regulation protective afforestations for fields is established;
works on recovery (recultivation) of the lands destroyed in the course of mining or under other circumstances by their afforestation are carried out;
the plan of creation of green zones around the cities, settlements, objects of the national economy located in difficult ecological conditions is developed and implemented.
15. If in 2020 on 2 020 hectares of the area around objects of melioration and on farmlands protective afforestations for protection against wind and water erosion for the purpose of increase in their productivity are created, then in 2021 - 2030 protective afforestations will be created on 28 700 hectares of the areas according to appendix No. 3.
16. For satisfaction of need for the country in seedlings and saplings the following events are performed:
inventory count and permanent monitoring of forest seed sites and selection and genetic objects;
the organization of malting of forest seed plantations from the seeds received from plus trees, and also the grades and forms which are selected on the basis of selection;
organization of constants and temporary forest seed sites;
quality control of cleaning, sorting, packaging, storage and viability of seeds;
studying of need for seedlings and saplings by types and creation on their basis of nurseries;
development of state standards of cultivation of saplings, implementation of system of certification of assessment of their quality;
studying of experience of the advanced states in the field of forest seed farming and cultivation of saplings, carrying out scientific research and taking measures to implementation of their results in practice.
For this purpose, if in 2020 it is prepared 432,9 of ton of seeds of trees and bushes, then by 2030 7 236 tons of seeds according to appendix No. 4 will be prepared.
Also, if in 2020 70 million seedlings and saplings of trees and bushes are grown up, then by 2030 it will be grown up 1,3 of one billion seedlings and saplings according to appendix No. 5, including 225,7 of one million saplings of silkworm according to appendix No. 5a.
17. Management of the woods on the basis of public-private partnership and enhancement of system of the rent relations is created by opportunities for physical persons and legal entities to receive stable social and economic benefit from forest lands and resources.
18. Creation of necessary conditions for investment attraction for the purpose of development of the sphere of forestry is one of the main objectives. For investment attraction the following works are implemented:
transfer to lease of lands of forest fund to physical persons and legal entities and accurate determination of the rights and obligations of the lessor and lessee in the corresponding regulatory legal acts;
creation of the legal basis of management of the woods on the basis of public-private partnership;
development of standard rates of use of the lands provided in lease.
19. Measures for broad involvement of subjects of business activity to production of forestry without negative impact on activities for protection and cultivation of the woods are taken.
In particular, measures for creation of industrial plantations, cultivation and conversion of wood and not wood forest products, occupation by hunting economy and ecotourism, to development of indicators of cultivation of livestock, poultry-farming, beekeeping, agricultural products, first of all due to support of entrepreneurs are taken.
Large-scale joint operations on carrying out geological researches in the territories of lands of forest fund, commercial production and conversion of the ore and nonmetallic natural resources revealed in their territory are adjusted.
20. For the purpose of effective implementation of the tasks and obligations assigned to forestry it is necessary to strengthen their material and technical resources. At the same time:
workers of forestry are completely provided with stamps, special clothes, working tools, means of communication, transport and technical equipment;
events for celebration of "Day of the forester" are annually held. Also for the purpose of stimulation of persons which made contribution to forestry development of the region the honorary title and the breastplate are established.
21. The joint actions directed to increase in capacity of the highest educational institutions and research institutions training specialists in the field of forestry are performed. At the same time for providing close connection between forestry and research institutions the following measures are performed:
review of quota of acceptance in the relevant highest educational institutions taking into account requirements of forestry;
review of industry training programs taking into account the advanced modern scientific practical experience;
implementation of practice of financing of payment of the contract of the students studying at faculty of forestry of the relevant highest educational institutions at the expense of means of forestry;
for the purpose of increase in scientific capacity of Research institution of forestry increase in quota of acceptance in basic doctoral studies and doctoral studies and development of the system of their material stimulation;
for the purpose of attraction for work and stimulations of gifted young scientists and specialists implementation of measures for improvement of their housing conditions;
development of the target programs aimed at sustainable development of forestry, increase in its productivity in the most important directions of development of forestry in interaction with science and production;
recovery and the organization of student's scientific community under the leadership of research associates;
promotion of value of forestry and useful properties of the wood among youth, including the regular organization of forest and ecological circles at schools.
22. Works on strengthening of capacity of the area of forestry for active participation in the international and regional programs in the following directions are carried out:
studying of regional and foreign experiment on forest policy and strategy of development of forestry;
studying of foreign experience of application of remote methods of sounding of management of the woods, studying of foreign experience in development of practical typology of the wood;
regular participation in scientific and practical conferences of the international level;
further enhancing cooperation with the prestigious international organizations in the field of forestry - the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and other organizations.
23. The adequate practical measures on increase in the income due to effective use of land fund of forestry, enhancement of the rent relations, widespread introduction of rules and procedures of public-private partnership, expansion of plantations of forest products and herbs, development of ecotourism are implemented.
Also increase in additional incomes is followed not only improvement of quality, amount and the price, but also permanent selection of the new directions, including also by establishing practical works on creation of export-oriented and import-substituting types of products and goods (works, services).
24. For forming of specific mechanisms of effective use of financial resources the following measures are implemented:
practice of development of annual business plans on increase in the income proceeding from edaphic-climatic conditions and specialization of each forestry is adjusted;
attraction Carbon credits for financing of creation of forest plantations is provided;
specific measures for material stimulation of workers of forestry, including increase in their salary, establishment of salary supplements of the foresters working in adverse weather and environment are taken.
25. For increase in additional sources of the income in forestry together with subjects of private sector finishing forecast indicators is determined:
the cattle livestock which is available as of 2020 in 28 832 heads to 250 thousand heads by 2030 according to appendix No. 6;
the livestock of bird which is available as of 2020 in 102,0 thousand heads to 2 million heads by 2030 according to appendix No. 7;
available as of 2020 quantity in 22 644 families of bees to 300 thousand by 2030 according to appendix No. 8;
annual figure of cultivation of different types of agricultural products from 30 thousand hectares to 31 thousand hectares according to appendix No. 9;
amount of cultivation and procurement of officinal and food plants with 5,1 thousand tons to 11,6 thousand tons by 2030 according to appendix No. 10;
for the purpose of development of limonovodstvo the area of lemon plantations is from 145 hectares to 500 hectares by 2030 according to appendix No. 11;
As a result indicators of the income of forestry will be brought to 1,0 of trillion sum by 2030 according to appendix No. 12.
26. For the purpose of raising on new level mechanization of forestry highly effective funds of mechanization and automation are raised. Also the operating machine and tractor parks of forestry are updated.
27. Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in forestry in the following directions is in the future provided:
carrying out planned forest pathological monitoring of the control site in forest fund;
fight against illegal economic activity and illegal felling in the woods;
provision of information in the operational staff organized in difficult emergency situations including in case of large wildfires;
use of unmanned aerial vehicles as patrols instead of vehicles which cannot reach hillsides;
chemical protection of the forest areas and nurseries against diseases and wreckers.
28. Due to the general tendency of climate change by the farms which are in structure of each state forestry works on fire extinguishing and patrol are enhanced.
29. As a result of implementation of the Concept in 2030:
the acreage of forest fund is carried to 14 million hectares, or 32 percent of the territory of the country (growth - for 17 percent);
6,1 of one million hectares of land area becomes covered by the wood (growth - in time 1,9);
840 tons of seeds a year are prepared (growth - in time 1,9);
190 million saplings are annually grown up (growth - in time 2,7);
30 959 thousand saplings of silkworm are annually prepared (growth - in time 2,7);
3 500 hectares of protective afforestations are annually created (growth - in time 1,7);
the livestock of the cattle will reach 250 thousand heads (growth - in time 8,7);
the quantity of birds makes 2 million heads (growth - in time 8,7);
the quantity of families of bees will reach 300 thousand families (growth - in time 13,2);
31 820 tons of agricultural products are grown up (forage, grain and bean crops, fruit and vegetable and others) (growth - for 44 percent);
11 674 tons of herbs a year are prepared (growth - in time 2,3);
in system income in the amount of 1 trillion sum a year is gained (growth - by 5 times).
Also at the companies of forestry 10,0 of thousand new workplaces is created and the park of the equipment and mechanisms is completely updated.
30. The concept is implemented by adoption of the two-year "Road maps" approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. On their basis the departmental programs approved by the relevant ministries and departments and also the regional plans of actions approved by public authorities on places are developed.
to the Concept of development of system of forestry in the Republic of Uzbekistan till 2030
The forecast indicators of the earth of forest fund put into operation in 2021 - 2030
Total for 2021 - 2030.
including by years:
Republic of Karakalpakstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.