of October 20, 2020 No. 127
About requirements to the seals imposed by Authorized Economic Operator on stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their part for their recognition by customs authorities as means of identification
According to the subitem 6 of Item 2 of Article 437 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Requirements to the seals imposed by Authorized Economic Operator on stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their part for their recognition by customs authorities as means of identification.
Acting Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of October 20, 2020 No. 127
1. These Requirements are developed for the purpose of recognition of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union by customs authorities (further - the Union) as means of identification of the seals imposed by the Authorized Economic Operator included in the register of Authorized Economic Operators with issue of certificates of the first and (or) third types on stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their part.
2. As means of identification customs authorities of state members of the Union recognize the seals which are on functional purpose power sealing devices, referred to as with locking and sealing devices (further - mechanical seals) and belonging on external constructive signs to type rope (hummock), in case of their compliance to these Requirements.
3. Mechanical seals shall provide protection against unauthorized access to the goods which are in stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their parts via the locked devices of the specified stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their parts by blocking of these devices and control of the fact of access to the specified goods.
4. The design of mechanical seals shall interfere with their removal from stowage spaces (compartments) of vehicles or their parts without violation of integrity of design or leaving of the traces of impact fixed as visually, and using devices and ad hoc methods of research.
5. Mechanical seals shall be disposable. The design of mechanical seals shall:
a) exclude possibility of reuse of such seals and (or) their components after removal;
b) provide possibility of their removal only by means of the pincers nippers or trosorez intended for accomplishment of this transaction.
6. Cases of mechanical seals shall have the weight no more than 50 g and the maximum overall dimensions 30 x 30 x 10 mm. The variation of mass of the case of mechanical seal no more than for 5 percent is allowed.
7. In design of mechanical seals as the flexible blocking element the steel multicore cable which nominal diameter shall be at least 1,5 of mm shall be used. Length of such cable shall be 300 - 400 mm.
Cases of mechanical seals shall be reinforced by metal, are covered with plastic and to have one or more locking mechanisms excluding the return movement of steel multicore cable after short circuit of mechanical seal.
8. The design of mechanical seals shall provide:
a) installation (short circuit) of mechanical seals manually and possibility of check of the closed condition of mechanical seals due to control attempt of disconnection manually without auxiliary tools;
b) smooth, without jammings short circuit with the effort which is not exceeding 30 N (3 kgfs).
9. Mechanical seals shall remain in operating state without destruction in case of impact:
a) 1,5 of kN (150 kgfs) suffices maximum permissible stretching effort. At the same time total increase in the maximum size of the loop formed by flexible steel multicore cable of the closed mechanical seal in case of impact of the maximum permissible stretching effort shall not exceed 20 mm;
b) repeated and single blows, sinusoidal vibration in the range of the frequencies established by the technical documentation on mechanical seals determining conditions of their operation.
10. Mechanical seals shall remain in operating state in case of ambient temperature from minus 65 °C to plus 55 °C, relative humidity of air to 100 percent.
Mechanical seals shall be resistant to impact of salt (sea) fog and sea water (can be applied in the conditions of sea climate at temperature to minus 40 °C in the open air), and also to hoarfrost loss (can be applied in moderately frigid climate at temperature to minus 60 °C in the open air).
11. Packaging and transport container of mechanical seals shall ensure safety of their properties and characteristics when transporting by any kind of transport and storage during useful life of mechanical seals.
Useful life of mechanical seals shall constitute at least 5 years from the date of their production.
12. Design of mechanical seals and information placed on their case shall exclude possibility of production of counterfeit devices and (or) their components out of industrial conditions (in places of unloading, overload (transfer) of goods, along the line vehicles).
13. Protective properties of mechanical seals depending on quantity, type and control methods of individual identification signs of mechanical seals and the put marking shall be resistant on degree of protection against substitution or counterfeit.
The quantity of individual identification signs of the mechanical seals controlled visually shall be more 6, and controlled by means of devices - 2 - 3. Such signs can be, for example, the marking applied on cases of mechanical seals, and methods of its drawing, the geometrical sizes, the weight, color of mechanical seals or their components, materials and protective coatings used for production of mechanical seals and their components, purity of processing of outside surfaces of mechanical seals and their components.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.