of October 14, 2020 No. 222-HK
About approval of Requirements to wholesale distribution centers and about introduction of amendments to the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 264 "About approval of Rules of domestic trade"
According to subitem 4-3) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Requirements to wholesale distribution centers.
2. Bring in the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 264 "About approval of Rules of domestic trade" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 11148, it is published on September 28, 2015 in information system of law of Ad_let) the following changes:
in the Rules of domestic trade approved by the specified order:
subitems 8), of Item 2 to exclude 12), 23), 49), 57) and 58);
exclude Items 33-1 and 33-2;
state Item 33-3 in the following edition:
"33-3. The realization of food products on ORTs is enabled by producers, agricultural cooperatives, procurement and processing enterprises.";
state Item 33-5 in the following edition:
"33-5. As ORTs enters:
1) acceptance, bookmark, storage and side job of products of agricultural producers, cooperatives, procurement and processing enterprises;
2) safety, products sold in the territory of ORTs due to availability of the corresponding specialists, laboratories and the specialized equipment;
3) providing logistics of movement of goods;
4) providing sellers with the trade place according to modern technologies of trade;
5) ensuring quality check and certification of the goods sold on ORTs;
6) pre-sale preparation of products;
7) picking of consignments;
8) wholesale trade by products;
9) carrying out the analysis on production and movement of products (forming of client base, base of producers) for ensuring traceability of channels and sources of products;
10) information and advisory help to producers, agricultural cooperatives, procurement organizations and processing enterprises;
11) daily collection of prices for products, implemented in ORTs, and placement them on places and the ORTs Internet resources, available to review, (in the presence).";
exclude Item 33-7.
3. To provide to department of domestic trade of the Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 14, 2020 No. 222-HK
1. These Requirements to wholesale distribution centers (further – Requirements) are developed according to subitem 4-3) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" and establish requirements to wholesale distribution centers (further – ORTs) in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these Requirements the following concepts are used:
1) administrative zone – zone where the complex of office buildings and (or) rooms in which the administration of ORTs, objects of servicing (Items of food, department of banks, bank terminals), rooms for placement of server communication centers of ORTs, bodies the performing veterinary and sanitary, quarantine, phytosanitary, sanitary and epidemiologic controls, offices of the trading and logistic companies are placed is located;
2) inspection zone – the zone equipped with the equipment and intended for carrying out veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary control, sanitary and epidemiologic and other types of control according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the customs control zone – zone within which customs control is exercised;
4) wholesale distribution center – the multipurpose infrastructure trade and logistic complex consisting of the storage facilities, pavilions and other rooms with the special equipment intended for accomplishment of purchasing, preparatory, distribution and other transactions with food products for their subsequent wholesale trade in the internal and external markets;
5) cross docking – the receipt area and shipments of goods and loads, without placement them in the warehouse area;
6) the warehouse area – zone where the storage facilities equipped for storage of food products are located;
7) trade zone – the zone intended for wholesale trade by food products and products of its conversion, and also servicing of buyers and the conclusions of agreements and carrying out payment;
8) trade and exhibition zone – the zone which is specially equipped with the equipment intended and used for the calculation of goods demonstration;
9) the temperature box – the room, with necessary temperature condition for storage of different type of food products;
10) terminal zone – the zone intended for carrying out unloading and loading transactions with parking spaces for transport;
11) technology zone – the zone equipped with the equipment for side job, sink, conversion, drying, dry cleaning, sorting, calibration, packing, packaging and (or) other similar transactions.
3. ORTs consists of the following main zones:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.