of October 5, 2020 No. 1604
About approval of the requirements for ensuring transport safety considering safety levels for vehicles of air transport
According to the Federal Law "About Transport Safety" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed requirements for ensuring transport safety considering safety levels for vehicles of air transport.
concerning the air vehicles included in the air operator certificate of the subject of transport infrastructure after January 1, 2023 - since January 1, 2023;
concerning the air vehicles which are not specified in the paragraph the second this Item - since January 1, 2025.
3. Report on the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation in the Government of the Russian Federation till October 15, 2021 on analysis results of practice of application of this resolution.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 5, 2020 No. 1604
1. This document establishes the requirements for ensuring transport safety considering safety levels for vehicles of air transport (further - vehicles).
2. This document is applied to the following vehicles:
the air vehicles of civil aviation used for implementation of commercial air transportations and (or) accomplishment of aerial works;
the air vehicles of general aviation determined by the Government of the Russian Federation according to Item 11 of article 1 of the Federal law "About Transport Safety" (further - the Law).
3. The list of levels of safety and procedure for their announcement (establishment) in case of change of the degree of threat to making of the act of illegal intervention in activities of transport complex are established according to part 2 of article 7 of the Law.
4. This document is obligatory for execution by subjects of transport infrastructure and the carriers of the Russian Federation performing operation of vehicles, the carriers of foreign states which are carrying out the transportations from the point of departure in destination located in the territory of the Russian Federation (cabotage) and also to the Russian Federation from the Russian Federation through the territory of the Russian Federation (further respectively - subjects of transport infrastructure (carriers), carriers of foreign states).
5. Subjects of transport infrastructure (carriers) for the purpose of ensuring transport safety of vehicles shall:
1) in the presence of more than one vehicle to designate person responsible for ensuring transport safety in the subject of transport infrastructure (except for air vehicles of general aviation);
To appoint 2) (to determine) person from the list of crew members of the air vehicle, responsible for ensuring transport safety of the vehicle in flight, concerning the vehicles which are in unmanned stalls, to appoint (to determine) person (persons) responsible for ensuring transport safety of one or several vehicles, having determined the rights and obligations of specified persons (except for air vehicles of general aviation) in job descriptions (regulations);
To provide 3) to Federal Air Transport Agency complete and reliable information for maintaining the register of objects of transport infrastructure and vehicles provided by part 4 of article 6 of the Law;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.