of September 2, 2020 No. 853
Some questions connected with reforming of system of institutional leaving and education of children
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that for the beginning of 2020/2021 academic years children in relation to whom parents or other legal representatives showed willingness concerning their transfer on the round-the-clock stay in boarding schools (boards) of organizations of general secondary education however for the objective reasons did not manage to receive the decision of guardianship and custody body provided by Procedure for transfer of children on the round-the-clock stay in organizations irrespective of type, pattern of ownership and subordination, the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 1, 2020 No. 586 "Some questions of protection of children in the conditions of fight against consequences of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2020, No. 57, the Art. 1780) (further - the Procedure), can temporarily (for academic year) to be enlisted in organization on the round-the-clock stay according to the order of the head of the relevant organization.
Regional, Kiev city to public administrations together with local government bodies until the end of 2020/2021 academic years to take measures to accomplishment of the Agenda about transfer of children who were arranged in organizations, according to Item 1 of this resolution and monthly to inform the Ministry of social policy on the done work.
In case of acceptance within 2020/2021 academic years by guardianship and custody body of the decision on inexpediency of the round-the-clock stay of the child in boarding school (board) of organization of general secondary education such child in the consent of parents or other legal representatives can continue training in this organization before the termination of academic year.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. To the ministry of social policy, the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Internal Affairs in three-months time to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 2, 2020 No. 853
1. In the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 No. 866 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008, No. 76, Art. 2561; 2014, No. 93, Art. 2684; 2018, No. 80, Art. 2674; 2020, No. 57, Art. 1779, Art. 1780):
1) Procedure Item 35 guardianship and custody bodies of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child approved by the specified resolution to state in the following edition:
"35. After establishment of the status of the orphan child or the child deprived of parent guardianship, district, district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administration, executive body city district in the city (in case of creation) council, village, settlement council of the integrated territorial community in the place of origin of such child takes exhaustive measures to the device it in seven citizens of Ukraine (adoption, under guardianship, guardianship, in foster home, orphanage of family type).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.