of October 2, 2020 No. PP-4847
About measures for further enhancement of system of public administration by health sector
For the purpose of further increase in efficiency of the reforms undertaken in health care system, implementations to this sphere of the advanced and digital technologies, and also quality management, most complete use of capacity of medical institutions of the country:
1. Take into consideration that positions of the deputy ministers of health care responsible are entered into structure of central office of the Ministry of Health for:
organization of medical attendance;
implementation of specialized medical care and new technologies;
maternity welfare and childhood, and also ensuring reproductive health;
development of strategic and digital medicine;
finance, investments and material security.
2. For the purpose of the effective organization and coordination of activities of all public medical institutions located in Tashkent implementations of modern methods of prevention, diagnostics and treatment, and also creation in these organizations of the medical infrastructure which is not lagging behind international standards to enter position of the deputy minister of health care - the chief of Head department of health care of Tashkent.
3. Abolish position of the deputy minister of health care - the CEO of Republican scientific center of the emergency medical care.
organizational structure of system of the Ministry of Health according to appendix No. 1;
structure of central office of the Ministry of Health according to appendix No. 2;
structure of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, standard structures of managements of health care of areas and structure of Head department of health care of Tashkent according to appendices No. No. 3 - 5.
Establish the extreme number of managerial personnel of central office of the Ministry of Health of 139 units, territorial authorities of management of health care - 423 units financed by means of the Government budget.
Grant to the Minister of Health the right to make changes to the approved structures of central office of the Ministry of Health and its territorial authorities within the total extreme number of their managerial personnel.
Determine that the expenses connected with content and change of payment terms of work of the established posts which are in addition entered into structures of central office of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, managements of health care of areas and Head department of health care of Tashkent are made due to optimization of established posts of National chamber of innovative health care, including its territorial subdivisions.
5. Establish procedure according to which:
the Minister of Health of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and chiefs of managements of health care of areas are appointed to position and dismissed by the Minister of Health in coordination according to the Chairman of the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and hokimama of areas;
chief physicians of the territorial multi-profile medical centers, territorial children's multi-profile medical centers, heads of the territorial centers of medical diagnostics, district (city) medical associations are appointed to position and dismissed respectively by the Minister of Health of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, chiefs of managements of health care of areas and the chief of Head department of health care of Tashkent in coordination with the Minister of Health and respectively the Chairman of the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokimama of areas and Tashkent.
6. To the deputy prime minister B. A. Musayev in a month:
a) proceeding from the changes entered into the system of the Ministry of Health to review the list of heads and the staff of its structural divisions with taking measures to their completion by the skilled workers having the professional level of knowledge;
b) due to optimization of established posts of National chamber of innovative health care to introduce the draft of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on:
to construction of medical institutions on the basis of the analysis of number and population morbidity of regions of the republic;
to performance of works on designing, construction and equipment of the medical organizations;
to carrying out the analysis of business processes and development of IT-reengineering in health care system;
to creation of Design center of reforms and digitalization of health sector for the purpose of rendering assistance of financial stability of medical institutions and development of medical tourism.
At the same time to provide transformation of National chamber of innovative health care to the self-governed organization with content by extrabudgetary funds.
7. Determine that:
since November 1, 2020 the monthly length-of-service allowance (in coefficients to official pay rate taking into account stimulation coefficient) in the following sizes is paid to employees of central office of the Ministry of Health and territorial authorities of management of health care at the expense of means of the Government budget: from 1 year to 3 years - 0,3, from 3 to 5 years - 0,6, from 5 to 10 years - 0,8, from 10 to 15 years - 1,0, from 15 to 20 years - to 1,2, is over 20 years - 1,5. At the same time, the length of service granting the right to length-of-service allowance is estimated according to the procedure approved by the Ministry of Health;
the expenses connected with payment of monthly length-of-service allowance to employees of central office of the Ministry of Health and territorial authorities of management of health care are made at the expense of the budgetary funds created due to optimization of established posts of National chamber of innovative health care, including its territorial subdivisions.
8. To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of Finance to introduce to Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan drafts of regulatory legal acts on rendering primary health care to the population on a large scale, to medical prevention and forming of healthy lifestyle, healthy food, increase in efficiency of financing of health sector and expansion of market mechanisms, implementation of national health insurance, approved with the interested ministries and departments in a month.
9. Make changes to some resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 6.
10. To the Ministry of Health:
in a month to bring the adopted regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution;
in two-month time together with the Ministry of Justice, the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
11. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the adviser to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Abduvakhitov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Musayev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.