of September 30, 2020 No. 2020-P-33/54-3-(NFKU)
About the Procedure for identification and verification of clients of the microfinancial organizations in the remote mode
Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, being guided by articles 20 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity", decides:
3. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of supervision of non-bank financial credit institutions to bring this resolution to the attention of the microfinancial organizations, OYuL "Association of the Microfinancial Organizations", all structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic supervising Management of supervision of non-bank financial credit institutions.
Chairman of National Bank Kyrgyz Respubliky
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 30, 2020 No. 2020-P-33/54-3-(NFKU)
1. This Procedure for identification and verification of clients of the microfinancial organizations in the remote mode (further - the Procedure) determines procedure for carrying out by the microfinancial organizations (further - IFI) identifications and verifications of physical persons citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic with use of the data of the client received electronically without personal presence.
2. The procedure does not extend to clients concerning whom the procedure for proper check of clients and IFIs which are on servicing is carried earlier already out.
3. The procedure can be used for additional confirmation of the identity of physical person by remote provision of access to systems of remote servicing to the clients who earlier underwent the procedure of identification at personal presence.
At the same time IFIs shall use reliable algorithms of provision of access, including use of appropriate technologies of identification and verification of clients by means of video conference and determination of measures from unauthorized access on behalf of the client.
4. In case of identification and verification of clients in the remote mode of IFI shall:
- provide adequate internal control system, including the description of the procedures connected using new technologies (new products) assuming identification of the client without personal presence, availability of internal regulating documents on risk management including measures for management of operational risk, risk of financing of terrorist activities and legalization (washing) of the criminal income (further - FTD/LPD), komplayens-risk;
- train the personnel responsible for identification and verification of clients and risk management in FTD/LPD, the above-stated procedures and proper application of this Procedure;
- use the information systems, the software sufficient for compliance to requirements of this Procedure;
- open information on conditions and requirements of remote identification (on the official website or by means of the used software);
- verify data of the client with use of data from the corresponding state registration systems of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- fix results of identification and verification of clients and to keep the register of the clients who underwent remote identification;
- take measures for restriction of risks of FTD/LPD for the clients identified in the remote mode according to Appendix 1 to this Procedure;
- reveal and document risks of FTD/LPD before start of procedures of identification and verification of clients in the remote mode, assuming as a basis requirements of this Procedure. IFI has the right to enter additional criteria on restriction of risks.
5. IFIs shall receive the consent of the client to processing of its personal data through the state information systems or available data sources, and also inform him on consequences for provision of incomplete information and false information in case of remote identification and verification.
6. Prior to identification of IFI shall carry out registration of the client in own information systems by means of electronic channels of interaction (the website, mobile application, the specialized software, messengers, specialized devices, terminals and by means of other channels which use does not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic) with indication of phone number of the client and data for filling of the questionnaire of the client.
7. IFIs also perform verification of number of the mobile phone (registered in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic), specified by the client by the direction of information on the communication channel independent of what is used for registration (by sending codes, passwords in the Sms on number of the mobile phone specified by the client or otherwise).
8. During identification of IFI shall receive the photo of the front and turnover parties of the identity document, and the photo of the client with the document on electronic channels of interaction according to the established requirements of IFI.
9. If quality of photos does not allow to determine accurately accessory of photos to the same person, IFIs can send additional inquiry to the client for receipt of photos.
10. IFIs perform the client on availability or absence in sanctions lists and the List of persons, groups and the organizations concerning which there are data on their participation in legalization (washing) of the criminal income, according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
11. The identity document, shall be checked for authenticity by request or the direction for verification of data on the document in the corresponding state information systems.
12. If the data obtained from the client and also photos of the client correspond to the image on the identity document, IFIs direct the notification on successful identification and verification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.