It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On October 5, 2020 No. 60218
of September 30, 2020 No. 229
About approval of the Procedure for submission of information on the notarial document and format of its placement on the document with use of machine-readable marking
According to part three of Article 5.1 of Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation on notariate of 11.02.1993 No. 4462-1 (Sheet of the Congress of People's Deputies of the Russian Federation and Supreme Council of the Russian Federation, 1993, No. 10, Art. 357; The Russian Federation Code, 2019, 52, of the Art. 7798) I order to No.:
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure for submission of information on the notarial document and format of its placement on the document with use of machine-readable marking.
K. A. Chuychenko
Approved by Board decision of Federal notarial chamber of September 16, 2020, No. 16/20
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of September 30, 2020, No. 229
1. The procedure for submission of information on the notarial document and format of its placement on the document with use of machine-readable marking determines the procedure of forming on the notarial document of machine-readable marking, verification of information the notarial document by means of notariate unified information system (further - EIS) <1> and format of placement of machine-readable marking on the notarial document.
<1> Article 34.1 of Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation about notariate of 11.02.1993 No. 4462-1.
2. The notary places machine-readable marking (further - marking) on the notarial documents provided by part 2 of Article 45.1 of Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation on notariate of February 11, 1993 No. 4462-1, made on paper:
a) the certified transactions (including powers of attorney);
c) protest of the bill of exchange;
d) executive texts of the notary;
e) the documents providing proofs;
e) documents which time of presentation is certified by the notary.
3. Forming of marking is performed by the notary with use of software of EIS. Marking is displayed on the notarial document in case of its seal on paper.
4. Information on the notarial document is placed in marking format on the last page of notarially processed document after the signature of the notary. Imposing on marking of impress of a seal of the notary with the image of the State Emblem of the Russian Federation and the signature of the notary is not allowed. Placement of marking on copy of the document which remains in cases of the notary is allowed.
5. Marking in the form of unique set of the symbols identifying the notarial document shall contain:
1) date of making of notarial action;
2) registration number of notarial action;
3) type of notarial action;
4) the surname, name and middle name (in the presence) the notary (person replacing temporarily absent notary) specified on the notarial document;
5) the notarial district of the notary (person replacing temporarily absent notary) who made notarial action;
6) data on applicants, their representatives: surname, name, middle name (in the presence) - for physical person; full name, identification taxpayer number (in the presence) or the primary state registration number (for the legal entity registered in the territory of the Russian Federation) - for the legal entity.
6. Information on methods of verification of the notarial document having marking is placed in the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" (further - EPGU) <2>, and also on the official site of Federal notarial chamber (the operator of EIS) on the Internet and is provided without collection of payment to round the clock unrestricted group of people.
<2> The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 24.10.2011 No. 861 "About the federal state information systems providing electronic submission of the state and municipal services (implementation of functions)" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 44, Art. 6274; 2019, No. 47, Art. 6675).
7. As a result of verification of information containing in marking by means of EPGU or service of check of machine-readable marking of EIS the information on confirmation or non-confirmation of information on the notarial document is provided to the interested person.
8. If graphical representation of the marking placed on the notarial document is damaged, reliability of results of check is considered not confirmed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.