of December 22, 1998 No. 326-I
About National Archive Fund and archives
This Law governs the public relations in the field of collection, completing, storage, the state accounting and use of documents of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan and public administration by archiving in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the special Public Records Office - archive organization or division of the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan specified in Item 1 of article 22 of this Law;
2) archive - the legal entity or his structural division performing collection, acquisition, completing, streamlining, storage, accounting and use of archive documents;
3) archive collection - set of the documents combined on one or several signs formed in activities of fondoobrazovatel;
4) archive fund - set historically or the archive documents which are logically connected among themselves;
5) the archive document - the document saved or which is subject to preserving owing to its importance for society and the state, and equally having value for the owner;
6) accounting of archive documents (further - accounting) - establishment of quantity and structure of archive documents in accounting units and fixing of belonging of each accounting unit to certain complex and their total quantity in accounting documents;
7) the user of archive documents - the physical person or legal entity addressing archive documents for receipt of information for the purpose of its use;
8) streamlining of archive documents (further - streamlining) - complex of works on forming of archive documents in storage units (cases), to the description and registration of such storage units (cases) according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on National Archive Fund and archives;
9) transfer of archive documents in electronic form - creation of electronic copies of archive documents and transfer of data in the information systems determined by authorized body in the field of informatization in coordination with authorized body;
10) archiving - the field of activity of physical persons and legal entities connected with forming of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan, formation of archives, archive funds and collections, the organization of collection, completing, streamlining, storage, accounting and use of archive documents;
11) especially important document - the archive document of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan which has inherent historical and cultural and scientific value, special importance for society and the state;
12) documentary ensuring management - activities of legal entities for documentation and the organization of work with documents from the moment of their creation, obtaining and before transfer on archive storage;
13) departmental archive - the organization or structural division of the state legal entity performing collection, streamlining, temporary storage, accounting, use of archive documents and the state accounting of documents of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) private archive - the non-state legal entity or his structural division performing collection, acquisition, completing, streamlining, storage, accounting and use of archive documents, or the archive documents of physical person which resulted from its activities, collection and acquisition;
15) documents on staff - complex of the documents confirming labor activity of workers and data on deduction and assignment of money for their provision of pensions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.