of September 10, 2020 No. 678
About approval of Methodology of development of professional standards
Based on part (1) article 66 of the Code of the Republic of Moldova about education No. 152/2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 319-324, 624), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Methodology of development of professional standards it (is applied).
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
3. The order of the Government No. 863/2014 about approval of Methodology of development of standards of employment (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 325-332, 947), with subsequent changes, to recognize invalid.
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Minister of Education, culture and researches
Approved by the Resolution of the Republic of Moldova of September 10, 2020 No. 678
1. The methodology of development of professional standards (further - Methodology) is legal basis for development of professional standards for the occupations corresponding 3, to 4 and 5 levels of qualifications according to the National frame of qualifications of the Republic of Moldova (further - NRKRM).
2. In the context of this Methodology the basic used concepts have the following determinations:
attribution - set of the working tasks necessary for realization of the occupation/worker of process in certain professional area which includes knowledge, abilities, experience, adequate competences and responsibility for their accomplishment at the high-quality level;
profession profile - the description of profession including the attributions and working tasks necessary for successful accomplishment of the professional activity specific to this profession;
working task - set of the operations performed by the contractor by production and in certain conditions for realization of the purpose of working process;
the professional standard - the document which describes attributions and working tasks, the general (crossed) and professional powers characteristic of profession in this field of activity, and the high-quality reference points connected with their successful accomplishment according to work market requirements.
3. Professional standards are necessary for quality assurance of professional training of human resources, establishment of professional competences, coordination of basic and continuous professional training with work market requirements.
4. Professional standards promote professional training of human resources and are developed taking into account market requirements of work, tendencies of social and economic development of the state for the medium-term and long-term period, the best practices implemented in sectors/activities of national economy, the applied technologies, raw materials and the modern equipment.
5. Professional standards reflect the specific professional values characteristic of this occupation and are formulated in the language clear for all categories of users (workers, experts of average qualification, engineers, service personnel, government employees, pedagogical personnel, pupils/students, etc.), with respect for gender equality, age, ethnic origin, culture, the place of residence, etc.
6. Professional standards promote development of NRKRM and 4 and 5 levels of qualifications, according to NRKRM are the basis for development of qualification standards of programs of professional training for 3,.
7. Professional standards can be developed by sectoral committees on professional training, public and private subjects, such as: professional associations, employers, labor unions, public associations, economic agents, the organizations in the field of researches and innovations, organization of professional and higher education etc., on condition of involvement in process of development of professional standards of the prepared experts and observance of all requirements for development of the professional standards established by Methodology.
The Ministry of Health, work and social protection publishes the list of the experts who had training on development of professional standards on the official website.
The procedure for procurement of services in development of professional standards with financing from the government budget is performed according to the legislation in the field of public procurements.
8. Professional standards for the military personnel, government employees with special status of bodies of national defense, state security and public order are developed according to the procedure, established by the corresponding special legislation.
9. The bodies participating in process of development of professional standards are: the central industry bodies of public management, sectoral committees on professional training (further - sectoral committee) both public and private subjects (further - subjects).
10. The central industry bodies of public management are provided:
1) the Ministry of Health, work and social protection which has the following powers in the field:
a) providing the regulatory base necessary for development of professional standards;
b) annual planning on the basis of information on request and the offer of labor power, the number of professional standards which shall be developed;
c) monitoring, coordination at the national level of process of development of professional standards by means of cooperation with the industry ministries, sectoral committees and the involved subjects, etc.;
d) consideration and coordination of developed professional standards before their approval by the industry ministries or, as necessary, autonomous bodies of the public power;
e) approval of professional standards in the field of the competence;
f) financing of development of professional standards within the budgetary appropriations which are annually approved according to the legislation;
g) accounting of the professional standards approved at the national level and also the subjects developing professional standards;
h) ensuring training of experts in the field of development of professional standards on the basis of the program approved by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection and the Ministry of Education, culture and researches;
2) the industry ministries or, as necessary, the autonomous bodies of the public power performing the following powers:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.