of September 22, 2020 No. UP-6066
About measures for further enhancement of regulation of turnover of precious metals
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of acceptance, storage, issue and accounting of precious metals, expansion of opportunities of the population for use of precious metals as savings, and also according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 18, 2019 No. UP-5721 "About Measures for the Accelerated Development of Jewelry Industry in the Republic of Uzbekistan":
1. Approve the offer of the Central bank, Ministry of Finance and State Customs Committee on provision to physical persons of the right to export out of limits of the territory of the republic of the measuring ingots made in the Republic of Uzbekistan made of precious metals, and the coins of the Central bank made of precious metals without restrictions in the presence of appropriate certificates and with obligatory filling of the passenger customs declaration in case of exceeding of the commodity exportation regulation established by the legislation.
To provide to the State Customs Committee together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan realization of package of measures for bringing to the population of the republic and citizens of the foreign states of provisions of this Item.
2. Due to the transfer of the State assay chamber of the Agency on precious metals under the Central bank in maintaining the Ministry of Finance to approve offers of the Central bank:
about abolition of the Agency on precious metals under the Central bank (further - the Agency) and creation in structure of central office of the Central bank of Service on storage and work with precious metals (further - Service);
about transfer to Service of functions of the abolished acceptance, storage, leave Agency and accounting of precious metals, acquired and implemented by the Central bank within transactions on management of the international reserves, and also other values which are stored.
3. Determine that:
Central Bank is legal successor by the rights, obligations and agreements of the abolished Agency;
buildings and objects of the Central bank used by Service for the purpose of acceptance, storage and leave of precious metals and other values belong to the category of objects of special importance and are subject to the corresponding protection.
4. To Central Bank:
a) in week time:
approve organizational and regular structure of Service, and also regulations on it;
provide acceptance on the balance of money, property, archive and other documents of the Agency;
b) take measures for abolition of the Agency according to the legislation;
c) in a month:
approve procedure for acceptance, storage, leave and accounting of precious metals by Service;
make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this Decree;
bring the adopted departmental normative legal acts into accord with this Decree.
5. JSC Uzbek Republican Commodity and Raw Exchange together with JSC Navoiysky MMC, JSC Almalyksky MMC, the Central bank, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty and Uzbekzargarsanoati Association to implement the mechanism of delivery to regions of the republic of the precious metals realized at the exchange biddings in a month.
6. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
7. Recognize invalid some presidential decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
8. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. B. Nurmuratov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 22, 2020 No. UP-6066
1. Of December 9, 2003 Item 6 to exclude No. UP-3358 "About Enhancement of System of Republican State Bodies" from the Section III of appendix to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 3, 2017 No. UP-5215 "About Measures for Streamlining of Export Licensing and Import of Specific Goods, and also Registration Export and Examinations of Import Contracts":
a) 4 appendices No. 1 of the text in Uzbek to state line item in the following edition:
7106 (zhismoniya шахслар томонидан олиб чигиладиган ¸lchovl кумуш ёмбилардан (куймалардан) tashgar), 7107–7111000000 (zhismoniya шахслар томонидан олиб чикиладиган ¸lchovl олтин ёмбилар (куймалардан) tashkar), 7115
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.