of September 25, 2020 No. UP-6074
About measures for further enhancement of system of drinking water supply and the sewerage, and also increase in efficiency of investment projects in this sphere
In recent years for the purpose of enhancement of system of state regulation, management and operation of subjects to drinking water supply and the sewerage the Uzsuvtajminot joint-stock company (further - JSC Uzsuvtajminot) which combined the regional companies of water supply is created, and also the State inspectorate for control of use of drinking water under the Cabinet of Ministers is transferred to system of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing (further - the Ministry). Control functions of the Ministry in this sphere are as a result expanded, and the tasks unusual for it connected with economic activity were assigned to JSC Uzsuvtajminot.
For the purpose of consecutive continuation of the reforms performed in the field of rendering services of water supply and the sewerage, ensuring transparency and participation of private sector in this sphere, increase in financial stability of JSC Uzsuvtajminot and the companies of water supply, and also realization of the tasks determined in the Strategy of actions by five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021:
1. Establish since October 1, 2020 procedure on selection, realization and maintaining to monitoring of effectiveness of investment projects in the field of drinking water supply and the sewerage according to which:
project offers are subject to obligatory discussion in the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Kengashakh of People's Deputies of areas and the city of Tashkent and are implemented only from their consent, conducting monitoring of the course of implementation of each project is performed by deputies of relevant organs of the local representative authority with departure on places on permanent basis;
preproject researches on the created project offers are conducted by JSC Uzsuvtajminot together with public authorities on places, the project organizations and the State committee on geology and mineral resources taking into account features of each region;
The chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokima of areas and the city of Tashkent together with JSC Uzsuvtajminot are responsible for high-quality projects implementation and recoverability of the credits obtained from the international financial institutions under guarantee of the government;
in projects on drinking water supply irrespective of form of business of the initiator of the project, along with obligatory establishment of metering devices also carrying out drinking water directly to households is provided. At the same time expenses on leading of networks to households are covered at the expense of the funds allocated within the implementable project.
2. Determine what in the agreement on implementation of the investment project in the field of water supply and the sewerage signed between the customer and contract organization, and also the schedule of financing attached to it needs to be considered:
a) in case of construction of again begun "turnkey" objects:
monthly current financing in the amount of 90 percent from the cost of the performed works taking into account pro rata deduction of the advance payment allocated in accordance with the established procedure;
the payment of 10 percent from the cost of objects made after the warranty period provided in the agreements signed in accordance with the established procedure.
b) when constructing facilities on contractual basis (the objects passing for the next year except cases of "turnkey" construction of facilities) the current monthly financing is made proceeding from the actual performance of works in the amount of at least 90 percent from project cost, with payment of the rest in the amount of 10 percent after the expiration of the warranty period provided by the agreement, but no later than completion of financial year.
3. Since October 1, 2020 regulated prices (rates) for the services of water supply and the sewerage rendered by the organizations of water supply and the sewerage in regions irrespective of their form of business, affirm after approval by decisions of the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Kengashy People's Deputies of areas and the city of Tashkent according to initial receipt of the conclusions of antimonopoly authority and regulating authorities of the prices (rates).
During the forming and establishment of rates for services of water supply and the sewerage the complete covering of cost of the services rendered to consumers is in accordance with the established procedure provided, and also expenses on development and upgrade of the organizations of water supply and the sewerage are considered.
4. Agree with the offer of the Ministry and JSC Uzsuvtajminot on transfer in 2021-2022 to subjects of entrepreneurship of systems of drinking water supply of areas and cities on the basis of conditions of public-private partnership (further - projects of public-private partnership) according to the list according to appendix No. 1.
(A. Ramatov) till April 1, 2021 to provide to the Cabinet of Ministers approval of concepts of projects of public-private partnership.
JSC Uzsuvtajminot (S. Saifnazarov) together with Agency on development of public-private partnership (G. Holzhigitov):
till June 1, 2021 to publish in mass media and on the official website announcements of carrying out tender (tender);
till September 1, 2021 to draw up agreements on public-private partnership with the winner of tender (tender) in accordance with the terms, the terms and procedures specified in tender (tender) documentation.
To agency on development of public-private partnership (G. Holzhigitov) till September 15, 2021 to introduce the concept of projects and the agreement on public-private partnership in the Register of projects of public-private partnership.
To render Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas together with JSC Uzsuvtajminot practical assistance in broad attraction of private sector and conducting steady activities by private investors.
5. Determine that when carrying out tenders (tenders) for transfer of water supply systems and the sewerage subjects of entrepreneurship on the basis of conditions of public-private partnership need to provide participation of the chairman of descent of citizens and other representatives of the public in the corresponding territory.
6. Determine that since January 1, 2021:
part of the interest rate exceeding the main rate of the Central bank, but no more 1, the 75-fold size of the main rate, on the credits allocated in national currency, in the part which is not exceeding 10 millard of sum;
the part of interest expenses constituting up to 30 percent from the interest rates established by commercial banks, but no more than on 3 percent points for foreign currency loans in the part which is not exceeding equivalent of 10 billion sum;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.