of September 16, 2020 No. 1479
About approval of Rules of fire prevention regime in the Russian Federation
According to article 16 of the Federal law "About Fire Safety" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of fire prevention regime in the Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 16, 2020 No. 1479
1. These rules establish the requirements of fire safety determining procedure for behavior of people, procedure for production organization and (or) content of the territories, buildings, constructions, premises of the organizations and other subjects to protection (further - subjects to protection) for the purpose of ensuring fire safety.
2. In case of detection of the fire or signs of burning in the building, the room (smoke, smell of burning, air temperature increase, etc.) it is necessary for officials, individual entrepreneurs, citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign citizens, stateless persons (further - physical persons):
to phone immediately about it in fire protection with indication of the name of subject to protection, the address of the place of its arrangement, the place of emergence of the fire, and also surname giving information;
take measures for evacuation of people, and on condition of lack of threat of life and to human health of measure for fire extinguishing in initial stage.
Concerning each building, construction (except for apartment houses, garden houses, economic constructions, and also garages on the garden parcels of land, on the parcels of land for individual housing construction and maintaining personal subsidiary farm) the head of public authority, local government body, organization irrespective of who is founder (further - the head of the organization) or other official authorized by the head of the organization the instruction about measures of fire safety according to the requirements established by the Section XVIII of these rules taking into account specifics of explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous rooms affirms as the specified buildings, constructions.
3. Persons are allowed to work on subject to protection only after training to measures of fire safety.
Training of persons in measures of fire safety is performed according to programs of fire-proof instructing or programs of additional professional education.
The procedure and terms of training of persons in measures of fire safety are determined by the head of the organization taking into account requirements of regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
4. The head of the organization has the right to appoint persons who on post or on nature of the performed works are responsible for ensuring fire safety on subject to protection.
5. Concerning the building or construction (except apartment houses) in which there can be at the same time 50 and more people (further - subject to protection with mass stay of people), and also on object with permanent workplaces on the floor for 10 and more people the head of the organization will organize plan development of evacuation of people in case of the fire who accommodate on foregrounds.
6. Concerning subject to protection with the round-the-clock stay of people (except for shopping, production and warehouse facilities of protection, residential buildings, objects with the personnel performing the round-the-clock protection) the head of the organization will organize the round-the-clock watch of service personnel and provides service personnel with telephone communication, operational manual electric lamps (at least 1 lamp on each person on duty), individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from dangerous factors of the fire at the rate of at least 1 individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from dangerous factors of the fire on each person on duty.
7. In buildings of the organizations of rest of children and their improvements it is not allowed to place:
a) children on the mansard floor of buildings and constructions IV and V degrees of fire resistance, and also class of constructive fire risk of C2 and C3;
b) more than 50 children in rooms of buildings and constructions IV and V degrees of fire resistance, and also class of constructive fire risk of C2 and C3;
c) more than 10 children on the floor with one emergency exit.
8. It is forbidden to use basement and first floors for the organization of children's leisure (the children's developing centers, entertainment centers, halls for holding festive events and holidays, sporting events) if it is not provided by the project documentation.
9. On subject to protection with mass stay of people the head of the organization provides carrying out at least 1 time in half-year of practical trainings on evacuation of persons performing the activities on subject to protection with mass stay of people, and also visitors, buyers, other persons which are in the building, construction.
10. In installation sites of reception survey meters of firefighters information with the list of the rooms protected by installations of fire protection with indication of the communication line of the fire alarm shall be placed. For unaddressed systems of the fire alarm the group of controlled rooms is specified.
11. Smoking in the territory and in warehouses and bases, hlebopriyemny Items, cereal arrays and haying grounds, health care facilities, education, transport, trade, production, conversion and storage of flammable and combustible liquids and combustible gases, objects of production of all types of explosives, explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous sites, except for the places specially allotted for smoking in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is forbidden.
The head of the organization provides placement on subjects to protection of signs of fire safety "Smoking and use of naked flame is forbidden".
The places specially allotted for smoking are designated by the sign "Place of Smoking".
12. The head of the organization provides categorization on fire and explosion and fire risk, and also determination of class of zone according to Chapters 5, 7 and 8 Federal Laws "The Technical Regulation about Requirements of Fire Safety" of rooms (fire compartments) of production and warehouse appointment and outside installations with designation of their categories (except for rooms of category D on fire and explosion and fire risk) and classes of zones on entrance doors of rooms from the outer side and on installations in zone of their servicing in a visible place.
13. In case of operation of subject to protection the head of the organization provides observance of project decisions concerning limits of fire resistance of building constructions and the engineering equipment, performs check of condition of fireproof covering of building constructions and the engineering equipment according to regulating documents on fire safety, and also technical documentation of the manufacturer of means of fire protection and (or) the producer of fireproof works. The specified documentation is stored on subject to protection.
In case of absence in technical documentation of data on review frequency check is carried out at least 1 time a year.
By results of check the statement (protocol) of check of condition of fireproof covering with indication of the place (places) with availability of damages of fireproof covering, the description of nature of damages (in the presence) and recommended terms of their elimination is drawn up. The head of the organization provides elimination of damages of fireproof covering of building constructions, the engineering equipment of subjects to protection.
In case of the termination of the guaranteed useful life of fireproof covering according to technical documentation of the manufacturer of means of fire protection and (or) the producer of fireproof works the head of the organization provides carrying out repeated processing of designs and the engineering equipment of subjects to protection or annual carrying out testing or reasons with the settlement and analytical methods confirming compliance of designs and the engineering equipment to requirements of fire safety.
14. Devices for self-closing of doors shall be in good repair. It is not allowed to establish any devices interfering normal closing of fire-proof or antismoke doors (devices).
15. The head of the organization provides work on seal with the nonflammable materials providing required limit of fire resistance and dymogazonepronitsayemost, the formed openings and gaps in places of crossing of fire-proof barriers with different engineering and technology communications, including electric wires, cables, pipelines.
16. On subjects to protection it is forbidden:
a) store and apply on attics, in basement, ground and underground stores, and also under pile space of buildings flammable and combustible liquids, gunpowder, explosives, pyrotechnic products, cylinders with combustible gases, goods in aerosol package, waste of any classes of danger and other pozharovzryvoopasny substances and materials;
b) use attics, technical, basement and first floors, undergrounds, air-ventilation chambers and other technical rooms for the organization of production sites, workshops, and also for storage of products, the equipment, furniture and other objects;
c) place and operate storage rooms, booths, stalls and other similar rooms in lift halls, and also to store combustible materials;
d) establish deaf lattices at windows and priyamka at windows of the cellars which are emergency exits, except as specified, specially provided in regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and regulating documents on fire safety;
e) remove the doors of emergency exits provided by the project documentation from floor-by-floor corridors, halls, the foyer, lobbies, platforms, the platform locks and staircases, and also other doors interfering distribution of dangerous factors of the fire on the ways of evacuation;
e) carry out change of space-planning decisions and placement of engineering communications and the equipment as a result of which access to fire extinguishers, fireplugs and other fire safety and fire extinguishing devices is limited or the action area of fire protection systems decreases (the automatic fire alarm, automatic installations of fire extinguishing, antismoke protection, the notification and management of evacuation of people in case of the fire, internal fire-proof water supply system);
g) place furniture, the equipment and other objects on the ways of evacuation, with doors of emergency exits, hatches on balconies and loggias, in transitions between sections and places of exits to outside evacuation ladders, roof, covering, and also to dismantle interbalcony ladders, to make hatches on balconies and loggias of apartments;
h) carry out cleaning of rooms and cleaning of clothes using gasoline, kerosene and other flammable and combustible liquids, and also to make warming of the frozen communications transporting or containing combustible substances and materials using naked flame (fires, gas torches, blowtorches, kerosene stoves, torches, candles);
i) close blinds, glaze balconies (open transitions of outside air areas), loggias and galleries conducting to nezadymlyaemy staircases;
j) arrange storage rooms and other utility rooms on staircases, and also store under ladder marches and on landings of thing, furniture, the equipment and other combustible materials;
k) arrange in production and storage facilities of buildings (except buildings of the V degree of fire resistance) for the organization of workplaces of mezzanine, desk and other built-in rooms with the protecting designs from combustible materials;
l) place on staircases, in floor-by-floor corridors, and also on open transitions of outside air areas of nezadymlyaemy staircases external blocks of conditioners;
m) operate after change of class of functional fire risk of the building, construction, fire compartments and parts of the building, and also the rooms which are not answering to regulating documents on fire safety according to new class of functional fire risk;
o) carry out the changes connected with the device of fire protection systems without development of the project documentation executed according to the regulating documents existing at the time of such changes on fire safety.
17. Heads of the organizations:
a) provide content of outside fire-escapes, the outside open ladders intended for evacuation of people from buildings and constructions in case of the fire and also barriers on roofs (coverings) of buildings and constructions in good repair, their cleaning of snow and frost in winter time;
b) will organize at least 1 time in 5 years carrying out operating tests of fire-escapes, the outside open ladders intended for evacuation of people from buildings and constructions in case of the fire, barriers on roofs with creation of the corresponding test report and entering of information into the magazine of operation of fire protection systems.
18. Shall be cleared by Priyamki at window openings of basement and first floors of buildings (constructions) of garbage and foreign objects.
Door of garrets, and also technical floors, undergrounds and cellars in which under the terms of technology permanent stay of people is not provided are closed on the lock. On doors of the specified rooms information on the storage location of keys is placed.
19. The special clothes of persons working with oils, varnishes, paints and other flammable and combustible liquids are stored in the suspended type in the cases made of nonflammable materials, places, established in specially allotted for this purpose.
The cleaning cloth used during the work with oils, varnishes, paints and other flammable and combustible liquids (rags, paper, etc.) after completion of work shall be stored in metal reservoirs with densely closed cover or be utilized in the garbage container established on the platform of collection of household waste.
Work on cleaning of the tool and the equipment using flammable and combustible liquids is made by the fireproof method excluding possibility of sparking.
20. In buildings with stained-glass windows more than one high the floor is not allowed violation of designs of the smoke-tight nonflammable diaphragms established in stained-glass windows at the level of each floor.
21. The head of the organization when holding actions with participation of 50 people and more (further - actions with mass stay of people) provides:
survey of rooms before the actions with mass stay of people regarding observance of measures of fire safety;
watch of responsible persons on the stage and in screen rooms.
In rooms without electric lighting events with mass stay of people are held only during daylight hours. In these rooms natural lighting shall be provided.
On actions with mass stay of people the electric garlands and illumination having appropriate certificates of compliance are applied.
In case of failure detection in illumination or garlands (heating and damage of isolation of wires, sparking, etc.) illuminations or garlands are immediately cut off power.
The New Year tree is established on the steady basis and shall not encumber evacuation ways and exits from the room. Branches of fir-tree shall be at distance at least 1 meter from walls and ceilings, and also devices of systems of heating and conditioning.
22. On subjects to protection with mass stay of people it is forbidden:
a) apply arc searchlights with degree of protection of less IP54 and candle (except cult constructions);
b) carry out before the beginning or during representation hot, painting and other fire-dangerous and pozharovzryvoopasny work;
c) reduce width of passes between ranks and establish in passes additional chairs, chairs, etc.;
d) exceed the normative number of at the same time being people in halls (rooms) and (or) the quantity determined by calculation proceeding from conditions of ensuring safe evacuation of people in case of the fire. In the absence of normative requirements about the maximum admissible number of people indoors it is necessary to proceed from calculation at least 1 sq.m on one person.
23. In case of operation of evacuation ways and exits the head of the organization provides observance of project decisions (regarding illumination, quantity, the sizes and space-planning solutions of evacuation ways and exits, and also availability on the ways of evacuation of signs of fire safety) according to requirements of part 4 of article 4 of the Federal law "The Technical Regulation about Requirements of Fire Safety".
24. The head of the organization provides availability on fire-proof doors and gate and serviceable condition of devices for self-closing and consolidations in antechurches, and on doors of staircases, doors of emergency exits, including leaders from the cellar on the first floor (except for the doors conducting to apartments, corridors, lobbies (foyer) and directly outside), devices for self-closing.
25. In case of establishment of requirements of fire safety to building constructions on fire resistance limits, class of constructive fire risk and filling of apertures in them, to finishing of external surfaces of outside walls and front systems, use of facing and decorative and finishing materials for walls, ceilings and covering of floors of ways of evacuation, and also screen rooms on subject to protection documentation confirming fire resistance limits, class of fire risk and indicators of fire risk of the applied building constructions, fillings of apertures in them, products and materials shall be stored.
26. Locks (locks) on doors of emergency exits shall provide possibility of their free opening without key from within.
For subjects to protection for which the specific mode of content of rooms is set (protection, safety) automatic opening of locks of doors of emergency exits on signal of fire protection systems of the building or remotely the employee (worker) performing the round-the-clock protection shall be provided.
The head of the organization, and also personnel on duty on subject to protection on which there was fire provide to divisions of fire protection access to any rooms for the purposes of evacuation and rescuing of people, restriction of distribution, localization and fire extinguishing.
27. In case of operation of evacuation ways, emergency and emergency exits it is forbidden:
a) arrange on the ways of evacuation thresholds (except for thresholds in doorways), to establish sliding and lifting and lowering doors and gate without opportunity to manually open them from within and to block abroach, revolving doors and tourniquets, and also other devices interfering free evacuation of people in the absence of other (duplicative) ways of evacuation or in the absence of the technical solutions allowing to open and block manually the abroach specified devices. Application of automatic or remote method of opening and blocking of devices is allowed in addition to manual method;
b) place (to establish) on the ways of evacuation and emergency exits (including in passes, corridors, platforms, on galleries, in lift halls, on landings, marches of ladders, in doorways, on evacuation hatches) the different products, the equipment, waste, garbage and other objects interfering safe evacuation and also to block doors of emergency exits;
c) arrange in platforms of exits from buildings (except for apartments and individual apartment houses) dryers and hangers for clothes, clothes, and also to store (including it is temporary) stock and materials;
d) fix the self-closed doors of staircases, corridors, halls and platforms in open provision (if for these purposes the devices automatically working in case of the fire are not used), and also to remove them;
e) change the direction of opening of doors, except for doors which opening is not normalized or to which other requirements are imposed.
28. The head of the organization in case of arrangement in rooms of processing, exhibition and other equipment provides width of ways of evacuation and emergency exits established by requirements of fire safety.
29. The head of the organization provides availability and serviceable condition of mechanisms for self-closing fire-proof (antismoke, dymogazonepronitsayemy) doors, and also door handles, anti-panic devices, locks, consolidations and thresholds of the fire-proof doors provided by the manufacturer.
It is not allowed to establish the devices interfering normal closing of fire-proof or antismoke doors (devices).
30. On subject to protection with mass stay of people the head of the organization provides availability of operational manual electric lamps at the rate of at least 1 lamp on each person on duty and individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from dangerous factors of the fire at the rate of at least 1 individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from dangerous factors of the fire on each person on duty.
The head of the organization provides check of individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from dangerous factors of the fire regarding lack of mechanical damages and their integrity with reflection of information in the magazine of operation of fire protection systems once a year.
31. The carpets, carpet paths stacked on the ways of evacuation over coverings of floors and in evacuation passes on subjects to protection shall fasten reliably to floor.
32. It is forbidden to leave upon termination of working hours not deenergized (disconnected from power network) electroconsumers, including electrical household appliances, except for rooms in which there are personnel on duty, electroconsumers of emergency lighting, fire protection systems, and also other electroinstallations and electrotechnical devices if it is caused by their functional purpose and (or) it is provided by requirements of the maintenance instruction.
33. Banners and banners, and also other advertizing elements and designs placed on facades of buildings and constructions are made of nonflammable materials or materials with indicators of fire risk G1, V1, D 2, is not lower than T2, if other is not provided in the technical, project documentation or in special specifications.
At the same time their placement shall not limit airing and natural illumination of staircases, and also interfere with use of other specially provided apertures in facades of buildings and constructions for removal of smoke and products of burning in case of the fire.
Laying in space of air gap of hinged front systems is not allowed by open method of electric cables and wires.
34. Laying and operation of air-lines of electricity transmission (including temporary and laid by cable) over roofs and canopies from combustible materials, and also over ground storages (stacks, ricks, etc.) combustible substances, materials and products is forbidden.
35. It is forbidden:
a) operate electrical wires and cables with visible violations of isolation and with traces of thermal impact;
b) use sockets, knife switches, other electroadjusting products with damages;
c) operate lamps with the taken-off caps (lenses) provided by design and also wrap up electrolamps and lamps (with glow lamps) paper, fabric and other combustible materials;
d) use the electric irons, electric tiles, electric kettles and other electric heaters which do not have devices of thermal protection and also in case of absence or defect of the temperature regulators provided by their design;
e) use non-standard (self-made) electric electric heaters and extenders for food of electric devices, and also to use not calibrated fusible inserts or other self-made devices of protection against overload and short circuit;
e) place (to warehouse) in electropanel board, and also combustible, flammable substances and materials are closer than 1 meter from electroboards, electric motors and the starting equipment;
g) when carrying out emergency and other construction and restoration works, and also in case of inclusion of electroheating of motor transport to use temporary electrical wiring, including extenders, surge protectors which are not intended according to the characteristics for food of the used electric devices;
h) lay electric posting on the combustible basis or put (to paste) combustible materials on electric posting;
i) leave unguarded included in power network in electric heaters, and also other electrical household appliances including which are in waiting mode except for of electric devices which can and (or) shall be in the round-the-clock operating mode according to technical documentation of the manufacturer.
36. The head of the organization provides availability of the signs of fire safety designating including ways of evacuation and emergency exits, locations of rescue devices and equipment, the parking of mobile fire extinguishing means.
37. It is forbidden to close and worsen visibility of the light annunciators designating emergency exits and evacuation signs of fire safety.
Evacuation lighting shall be in the round-the-clock operating mode or join automatically in case of the termination of power supply of working light.
Lamps of emergency lighting shall differ from lamps of working light in signs or coloring.
In visual, demonstration and showrooms signs of fire safety with autonomous food and from the power supply network can join only for the period of holding actions with stay of people.
38. Lens searchlights, searchlights and spotlights are placed at the distance, safe from combustible designs and materials, specified in technical documentation operation of product.
39. The boiler rooms which are built in buildings of objects with mass stay of people and attached to such buildings are not allowed to be transferred from solid fuel on liquid and gaseous.
40. In case of operation of gas devices it is forbidden:
a) use defective gas devices, and also the gas equipment, not past of maintenance in accordance with the established procedure;
b) leave gas devices included unguarded, except for gas devices which can and (or) shall be in the round-the-clock operating mode according to technical documentation of the manufacturer;
c) establish (to place) furniture and other combustible objects and materials at distance of less 0,2 of meter from household gas appliances across (except for household gas stoves, the built-in household gas appliances established according to technical documentation of the manufacturer) and less 0,7 of meter on vertical (in case of overhang of the specified objects and materials over household gas appliances).
41. In case of operation of systems of ventilation and air conditioning it is forbidden:
a) leave doors of air-ventilation chambers open;
b) close exhaust channels, openings and lattices;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.