of September 7, 2020 No. 819
Some questions of the Ministry of questions of strategic industries of Ukraine
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of questions of strategic industries of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 7, 2020 No. 819
1. The ministry of questions of strategic industries of Ukraine (Minstrategprom) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Minstrategprom is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and realizes the state industrial policy, the state military-industrial policy, state policy in the field of the state defense order, in the field of defense industry complex, in aircraft constructing industry and provides forming and realization of state policy in the field of space activities (further - strategic industries).
2. Minstrategprom in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, international treaties of Ukraine, this Provision and other acts of the legislation of Ukraine.
3. The main objectives of Minstrategprom are:
1) ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the field of:
the state industrial policy, state policy on development of strategic industries, in particular, military-industrial policy in defense industry complex;
state defense order;
innovative activities in strategic industries;
implementation of management of objects of state-owned property which are carried to the sphere of management of Minstrategprom in the procedure established by the legislation;
2) ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the field of space activities;
3) participation within powers in ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the field of:
military and technical cooperation;
foreign economic activity concerning ensuring functioning and development of strategic industries of Ukraine, the state investment policy in strategic industries, scientific and technical activities in strategic industries, politicians of import substitution and price policy in strategic industries;
the European integration during execution of Ukraine of obligations according to international treaties of Ukraine, in the negotiations aimed at providing development of contractual relations from the EU within powers of Minstrategprom;
4) providing in strategic industries:
participations in forming of state policy concerning implementation of research, developmental, productive, financial and other activity of the companies, organizations and organizations which belong to the sphere of management of Minstrategprom, functioning of the state fund of development of basic and critical technologies, supports of innovations in defense industry complex and in other industries;
investment attraction in defense industry complex, in particular, for implementation of the latest technologies, creation of competitive samples of high-technology industrial output, in particular, military products, the conclusion of agreements within public-private partnership according to the legislation;
the solution of questions on the organization of activities of negotiation with foreign legal entities about receipt of compensations by Ukraine, the conclusions and execution of compensation (offset) contracts with the purpose of ensuring coordination of military-economic, military-industrial and military and technical policy;
the organizations of work on creation of the equipment for needs of defense and safety of the state and other strategic industries;
implementation of cooperation with the international organizations, in particular, the United Nations on industrial development (YuNIDO), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) concerning development of strategic industries;
together with other central executive bodies according to the law and within powers development of the international military-economic, military-industrial and military and technical cooperation, preparation and the conclusion of international treaties in these questions, realization of fundamentals of military and technical policy, military and technical cooperation with foreign states and developments of defense industry complex.
4. Minstrategprom it agrees to the tasks assigned to it:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops offers concerning enhancement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and in accordance with the established procedure submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, in particular, develops drafts of the laws and other regulatory legal acts on the questions which are within its competence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.