of September 18, 2020 No. 1490
About licensing of educational activities
According to the Federal Law "About Licensing of Separate Types of Activity" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on licensing of educational activities.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 18, 2020 No. 1490
1. This Provision establishes procedure for licensing of the educational activities performed by the educational organizations, the organizations performing training and also individual entrepreneurs, except for the individual entrepreneurs performing educational activities directly (further - the organization performing educational activities).
Educational activities in the territory of the innovative center "Skolkovo" are performed by the private organizations performing educational activities without receipt of licenses by them according to part 2 of article 17 of the Federal Law "About the innovative center "Skolkovo".
Educational activities in the territory of the innovative scientific and technology center are performed by the organizations performing educational activities without receipt of licenses for implementation of educational activities by them if it is provided by rules of the project according to part 3 of article 21 of the Federal law "About the Innovative Scientific and Technology Centers and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
2. Licensing of the educational activities performed in the territory of the international medical cluster by foreign legal entities - project participants of the international medical cluster, is performed according to this Provision taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the International Medical Cluster and Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
3. Licensing of educational activities is performed by the following licensing authorities:
a) Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science in the relation:
the organizations performing educational activities for educational programs of the higher education;
the federal state professional educational organizations realizing educational programs of secondary professional education in spheres of defense, production by the defense order, internal affairs, activities of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation, safety, nuclear power engineering, transport and communication, the knowledge-intensive production for specialties which list affirms the Government of the Russian Federation;
the Russian educational organizations located outside the territory of the Russian Federation, the educational organizations created according to international treaties of the Russian Federation, and also performing educational activities of diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Russian Federation, representations of the Russian Federation in case of international (interstate, intergovernmental) the organizations;
the foreign educational organizations performing educational activities for the branch location in the territory of the Russian Federation;
b) the executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation performing delegated powers of the Russian Federation in the field of education - concerning the organizations performing educational activities in the territory of the subject of the Russian Federation (except for the organizations performing educational activities, specified in the subitem "an" of this Item), and also the branches of the specified organizations located in other subjects of the Russian Federation.
4. Educational activities as the licensed type of activity include rendering educational services in implementation of educational programs for the list according to appendix.
5. The licensed requirements imposed to the license applicant on implementation of educational activities (further - the license), are:
a) availability on the property right or other legal cause of the buildings, structures, constructions, rooms necessary for implementation of educational activities for the educational programs declared to licensing.
The specified requirement is not applied:
in case of intention to implement educational programs with use of network form in respect of part of the educational program which is not provided for realization by the license applicant;
to diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Russian Federation, representations of the Russian Federation in case of international (interstate, intergovernmental) the organizations (further - foreign institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation);
under the organization of educational activities in the form of practical preparation;
concerning the educational programs realized using exclusively electronic training, remote educational technologies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.