Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 18, 2020
of July 29, 2020 No. 112
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of open keys
According to part two of article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", to Items 4, 8, 10 Regulations on the Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of September 18, 2019 No. 856, and for the purpose of establishment of the organizational, methodological principles of maintaining the register operating, blocked and the cancelled certificates of open keys and ensuring its functioning of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of open keys which is applied.
2. - to the state company "DEYSTVIYE" (Easy V.S.) to provide to the administrator of information and telecommunication system of the central zaveritelny body implementation, support in urgent condition and the publication on the official website of the central zaveritelny body of the Confidential list with addition of electronic seal of the central zaveritelny body in the type suitable for the automated processing.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of November 5, 2018 No. 3440/5 "About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of open keys", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 5, 2018 for No. 1253/32705.
4. To submit to management of functional development of digitalization this order on state registration in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Rabchinsky H.p.
The vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine is the Minister
It is approved:
First Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of digital transformation of July 29, 2020, No. 112
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of the open keys (further - the Register) created by the central zaveritelny body (further - TsZO), entering into the Register of data on the status of certificates of open keys (further - certificates), certificate revocation lists of open keys (further - SOK) and providing in the Register of the round-the-clock access through telecommunication networks public.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such values:
The administrator Reestra - the state company "DEYSTVIYE" which is determined by the administrator of the TsZO information and telecommunication system (further - the ITS TsZO Administrator) which enters data in the Register, provides preserving and data protection, containing in Reestra, the round-the-clock access for subjects of the relations in the sphere of electronic confidential services in the Register through telecommunication networks public;
The holder Reestra - TsZO which Reestra establishes the organizational, methodological principles of maintaining also provides its functioning;
The register - the electronic database which contains data on self-signed certificates of electronic seal of TsZO, certificates of TsZO for addition of electronic seal to the Confidential list and in data in the protocol of determination of the status of the certificate in real time, the certificates of skilled suppliers of electronic confidential services (further - suppliers) created with use of the self-signed certificate of electronic seal of TsZO, the status and restrictions in use of such certificates, and also SOK.
Other terms used in this Procedure are applied in the values determined by regulatory legal acts in the sphere of electronic confidential services.
1. The basis for entering of data into the Register is:
the decision (order) of the Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine, the written notice of the structural division determined by the Ministry of digital transformation of Ukraine responsible for TsUO function execution - management of functional development of digitalization, about generation of couple of keys of TsZO, creation or cancellation of the self-signed certificate of electronic seal of TsZO or the relevant decision about exception of the supplier of the Confidential list and cancellation of its qualified certificates;
the statements for forming, cancellation, blocking or renewal of qualified certificates of open keys submitted suppliers to the ITS TsZO Administrator according to the procedure and in the forms established by Regulations of work of TsZO.
2. Forming of certificates of qualified electronic confidential services (further - services) to suppliers, entering of data into the Register are performed by the ITS TsZO Administrator by means of ITS TsZO.
3. Such data are entered in the Register:
unique serial number of the certificate;
date and time of the beginning and termination of effective period of the certificate;
status of the certificate;
date, time cancellation, blockings and renewals of the certificate;
information on restrictions in use of certificates (purpose of open key).
After entering of data into the Register they are published on the TsZO official website to the address: www.czo.gov.ua - on web pages which are created for each separately taken supplier and on which the data corresponding to the existing condition of providers and their services are published.
Entering of the certificates which this are rather created, blocked, renewed and cancelled into documents on papers is performed by the ITS TsZO Administrator according to requirements of operational documentation of complex system of information security in ITS TsZO.
4. Self-signed certificates TsZO are entered in the Register right after forming.
5. The statement for forming, cancellation, blocking or renewal of the qualified certificate of open key of the supplier of service moves in Administration of ITS TsZO according to the procedure, TsZO established by Regulations of work.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.