of March 12, 2002 No. 303-II
This Law governs the relations in the field of production of products of beekeeping, protection, use and reproduction of bees, their effective application for pollination of crops and all pollinated flora, conditioning for increase in productivity of beekeeping, and also crop production, providing guarantees of observance of the rights and interests of the physical persons and legal entities which are going in for beekeeping.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) queen - the female providing reproduction of colony;
2) No. 424-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 27.11.2015;
3) breeding colony - the highly productive family of thoroughbred, high quality bees with firmness transferring to posterity the pedigree signs;
4) beehive - construction for content of colony;
5) remedies of bees - the immunobiological, biological, vegetable, chemical, chemical and pharmaceutical and other veterinary medicines used in beekeeping;
6) foundation - artificially made thin cereous sheets of the corresponding size with bases of cells, ottisnuty on them;
7) breed of bees - the complete group of colonies of general origin which developed under the influence of creative activities of the person in certain economic and environment quantitatively sufficient for cultivation "in" and having economic and breeding value;
8) wreckers of colonies - separate animal species, the birds and insects killing bees for the fodder purposes or doing harm to colony by plunder and (or) spoil of honey;
9) transportation (migration) of colonies - export of colonies on honey harvest and pollination of entomophilic plants;
10) colony - the complete biological unit consisting of workers, drones and the queen living in beehive or in nest;
11) beekeeping - farm-production industry which basis of functioning are cultivation, content and use of bees for pollination of entomophilic plants and increase in their productivity, product receipt of beekeeping;
12) beekeeping products - the products received thanks to collective and physiological properties of bees (honey, wax, bee pollen pellet, beebread, propolis, uterine milk, sting poison, trutnevy homogenate), and also bees;
13) authorized state body in the field of beekeeping - the central executive body performing management in the field of beekeeping;
14) nomadic apiary - apiary which by means of movement is placed at sources of honey harvest or arrays of entomophilic plants;
15) apiary - the beehives placed in certain place with colonies and necessary property for occupation beekeeping;
16) stationary apiary - the apiary placed on the permanent place within year;
17) entomophilic plants - the plants pollinated by insects.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on beekeeping is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which are provided in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. Beekeeping physical persons and legal entities have the right to occupation.
2. Occupation by beekeeping does not require receipt of any permission of state body.
1. The parcels of land according to the procedure and on the conditions established by the land legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are provided to physical persons and legal entities for placement of apiaries.
2. Placement of apiaries on lands of forest fund shall be performed without damnification to the forest circle according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the forest legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Placement of apiaries on lands of especially protected natural territories is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on especially protected natural territories.
1. The physical person or legal entity for occupation beekeeping creates apiary of colonies which has the utility room, the equipment and is placed on the parcel of land which is in its use. The physical person or legal entity which is going in for beekeeping can use other parcels of land in coordination with owners of the parcels of land and land users according to the legislation on the earth.
2. The quantity of colonies which can contain physical persons and legal entities is not limited.
3. On apiaries bees only of the breeds zoned in this or that area according to the plan of their pedigree division into districts in the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by authorized state body in the field of breeding livestock production shall contain.
1. Physical persons and legal entities place apiaries in places where safety of people is ensured. The procedure for regulation of safe placement of apiaries is determined by district (city) executive bodies.
2. Nomadic apiaries shall be placed at honey harvest sources at distance not closer than one and a half kilometers one from another and three kilometers from stationary apiaries. Placement of stationary and nomadic apiaries on the way of summer of bees from other earlier placed apiary is not allowed to honey harvest sources.
1. The taxation of the physical persons and legal entities which are going in for beekeeping is performed according to the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Introduction and taxation and other payments which are not established by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are prohibited.
Protection and reproduction of bees are performed by the owner by means of:
1) protection of the habitat of bees, conditions of reproduction, places of migrations and ways of migration of bees;
2) veterinary and sanitary servicing of apiaries;
3) ensuring optimum quantity of colonies in areas of their resettlement;
4) evidence-based and rational use of bees;
5) taking measures to the prevention of ruin and intentional destruction of colonies;
6) protection of bees in case of application of remedies of plants, fertilizers and other medicines;
7) assistance of the activities directed to preserving bees.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.