of July 12, 2011 No. ZR-221
About local collection for parkings of vehicles and features of administrative production
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on June 23, 2011
1. This Law governs the relations connected with payment of local collection for autoparkings in the Republic of Armenia (further - collection), payers of collection, the right and obligation of payers of collection, rate of charge, procedure and conditions of establishment, collection collection, responsibility for failure to pay collection, and also feature of administrative production are established.
2. Provisions of this Law extend only to the relations which arose in case of the parking of the vehicle or its trail car (further - the vehicle) on the paid autoparkings (further - the autoparking) organized by N the streets and the areas of general use which are the municipal property established by the Council of Elders of community (except for the domestic territories, the territories adjacent to buildings of educational, educational, cultural and health institutions, office buildings of state bodies and local self-government).
1. The collection levied for the autoparking is the amount which is subject to obligatory collection, levied in the budget of community in the amount of, approved by the Council of Elders of community within the rates established by this Law for the parking of the vehicle on the autoparking, and according to the procedure, established by this Law.
1. Activities of the autoparking will be organized by the head of community or the organization subordinated to community.
2. Competence on the organization of the autoparking can be transferred by the decision of the Council of Elders of community also to physical persons and legal entities which perform collection of collection according to the agreement signed with the head of community.
1. In case of the parking of the vehicle or its trail car on the autoparking payer of payment for the autoparking is the owner of the vehicle.
2. In case of failure to pay by person who parked the vehicle on the autoparking collection for the autoparking payer of collection for the autoparking is the owner of the vehicle and if the vehicle is the state-owned or municipal property - that person to whom the vehicle is fixed.
3. If the vehicle is provided in leasing, in case of failure to pay collection for the autoparking by person who parked on the autoparking, payer of collection for the autoparking is the leasing recipient of the vehicle.
1. Payers of collection for the autoparking have the right:
1) to get acquainted with the size and procedure for collection of collection for the autoparking;
2) to demand from the body levying collection for the autoparking, to make collection recalculation;
3) to appeal actions of the body levying collection for the autoparking or actions of officials;
4) to receive the certificate of payment of collection for the autoparking;
5) in the cases established by the law to require and receive the collection amount for the autoparking which is subject to return;
6) to appeal decisions of the Council of Elders of community on rates of charge for the autoparking.
1. Payers of collection shall for the autoparking:
1) for the parking of the vehicle on the autoparking to pay collection for the autoparking;
To represent 2) to the bodies or authorized persons performing collection of collection for the autoparking, documents proving payment of collection for the parking of the vehicle on the autoparking or their copies.
1. Collection for the autoparking is levied for the parking of all types of vehicles or their trail cars on the autoparking.
1. The autoparking will be organized by the decision of the Council of Elders of this community which will be approved with authorized body. If the autoparking be organized in the territory adjacent to buildings or structures of military units, military systems or systems of homeland security, then the autoparking can be organized only with the consent of relevant organs.
1. Rates of charges for the autoparking within the rates provided by this Law are established by the Council of Elders of community on representation of the head of community before approval of the annual budget of community.
2. Change of rates of charge for the autoparking the current year cannot be made.
3. For the parking of the same vehicles on the same autoparking the single rate of charge shall be established if by the law it is not provided other regulation.
4. Rates of payments for the autoparking are established on parkings, in the city of Yerevan - on administrative areas, including also by the principle of zoning in administrative areas, by the form the vehicle, on nature of the activities performed with its help, on days and hours, on weeks, months and year. At the same time the Council of Elders of community can install prepaid coupon system.
5. Forms payment of collection for the autoparking are established by the Council of Elders of community.
6. The body levying collection for the autoparking shall provide to the payer of collection the receipt certifying payment and also on demand to provide to the payer of collection information on payment.
1. Collection for the autoparking is levied in cash currency of the Republic of Armenia - in dramas.
2. For the parking of the vehicle on the autoparking collection at the following rates is levied:
1) in each hour - to 300 dram inclusive;
2) for every day - to 2500 dram inclusive;
3) in week - to 5000 dram inclusive;
4) in month - to 25000 dram inclusive;
5) in year - to 300000 dram inclusive.
At the same time in case of collection of the collection established for hour the method of calculation of minutes for the actual parking is established.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.