of September 10, 2020 No. 676
About approval of the Regulations on power accountants and energy audit
Based on Item f) parts (1) article 9 of the Law No. 139/2018 on energy efficiency (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2018, Art. No. 309-320, 476) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on power accountants and energy audit it (is applied).
2. To the agency on energy efficiency, before commissioning of the automated information system intended for maintaining the Electronic register of power accountants and the Electronic register of energy audit after approval and public consultations with the interested bodies to publish the administrative regulation about introduction of this system, to approve the technical concept and regulations on procedure for maintaining the corresponding registers created by it.
1) the Order of the Government No. 884/2012 about approval of the Regulations on energy audit (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 245-247, 955);
2) the Order of the Government No. 885/2012 about approval of the Regulations on authorization of power accountants (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 245-247, 956);
3) the Order of the Government No. 924/2012 about approval of method of calculation of cost of energy audit (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 263-269, 999).
4. To organization of the Electronic register of power accountants and the Electronic register of energy audit according to the rules established in the Law No. 71/2007 on registers, to the Agency on energy efficiency of their message electronically in the simplified format.
5. To the agency on energy efficiency to plan and include in the annual budgets necessary financial resources for compensation of members of Commission of experts on quality check of energy audits.
6. The power accountants authorized by the Agency on energy efficiency according to the regulatory base existing before entry into force of this resolution and the having two specializations (electrical power, heat power), automatically to qualify and register in the Electronic register of power accountants in all three categories of power accountants: "Buildings", "Industry", "Transport".
7. The authorized power accountants having only one specialization (heat power) automatically to qualify and register in the Electronic register of power accountants in category "Buildings".
8. To charge monitoring of execution of this resolution to the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 10, 2020 No. 676
1. The regulations on power accountants and energy audit (further - the Provision) establish the necessary legal base for qualification of power accountants, compulsory provisions and requirements to carrying out necessary energy audits for finding solutions on improvement of energy efficiency and promotion of energy use from renewable sources, and the mechanism of providing and quality check of the carried-out energy audits.
2. The main objectives of this provision are:
1) establishment of transparent, objective and single requirements and conditions for qualification and registration of power accountants in the Electronic register of power accountants;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.