of August 26, 2020 No. 638
About approval of the Regulations on public procurements of works
1. Approve Regulations on public procurements of works it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 669/2016 about approval of the Regulations on public procurements of works (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, No. 150, the Art. 713).
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 26, 2020 No. 638
1. The regulations on public procurements of works (further - the Provision) establish the mechanism of initiation and holding procedure of award of agreements on public procurements of works.
2. For the purposes of this provision the following concepts are used:
public procurement of works - purchase of works and designing of construction works of any categories and installations relating to them and also the works on intervention which are carried out during existence of structures (upgrade, recovery, changes, transformation, strengthening, expansion and capital repairs) for needs of one or several buying bodies;
the project documentation (engineering design) - text and graphical materials which contain technical and economic solutions on realization of investee in the amount established by regulating documents;
the outline sketch - the graphical materials reflecting the creative idea of the architect concerning architectural concepts and placement of structure which can be realized in the project documentation subsequently. The outline sketch consists of the situational plan, the master plan, facades, color schemes, development of the site of frontal building;
the drawing (i) - the graphical part displaying the made technical solutions is carried out in the form of technical drawings, schemes, plans and other documents in graphical form;
similar works - works of similar type and complexity, with the same subject or intended for identical use, or addressed to the economic operators performing permanent activities in the corresponding industry market.
5. For agreements on public procurement of works which estimated value without the value added tax, is lower than the amount in the amount of 2 000 000 lei publication of the announcement of intention is not obligatory.
6. The buying body develops and publishes in the Bulletin of public procurements the announcement of participation according to the applied procedure of public procurement of works, using the standard forms developed by the Agency.
8. The buying body for the purpose of ensuring transparency has the right to publish the announcement of participation and by means of other mass media, local, national or international, but only after publication of the corresponding announcement in the Bulletin of public procurements, observing content and form of the published announcement and referring to the Bulletin of public procurements in which the announcement of participation was initially published.
9. The buying body develops and publishes in the Bulletin of public procurements the announcement of award within no more than 30 days from the date of completion of the procedure of public procurement of works, by award of the agreement on public procurements or the conclusion of the framework agreement, using the standard forms developed by the Agency.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.