of August 26, 2020 No. 514
About measures for the effective organization of activities of bodies of civil registration in system of the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 18, 2020 No. UP-5938 "About Measures for Improvement of the Social and Spiritual Atmosphere in Society, Further Support of Institute Waved, and also to Raising on the New Level of System of Work with Families and Women", and also for the purpose of the further effective organization of activities of bodies of civil registration in the sphere of rendering the state services Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that according to Item 23 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 18, 2020 No. UP-5938 since April 1, 2020 bodies of civil registration (further - bodies of ZAGS) are transferred to the jurisdiction of the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency) with assignment of functions on system control of activities of bodies of ZAGS, selection and arrangement of qualified personnel, coordination of law-enforcement practice, maintaining the information system "ZAGS Single Electronic Archive" and management of the ZAGS territorial archives.
2. Determine that:
The agency is responsible for full and effective realization of the functions provided in Item 1 of this resolution, in particular for the organization of activities of bodies of ZAGS, the common directorship and conducting system control of their activities;
till January 1, 2021 in connection with transfer of departments of ZAGS of areas (cities) to maintaining the Agency their workers are subject to certification from the Ministry of Justice;
in ZAGS archives the position of the registrar is abolished and the inspector's positions 1 and 2 categories are entered;
employees of bodies of ZAGS under the terms of compensation and material stimulation are equated to employees of departments of territorial administrations of the Agency, including the head of department of ZAGS - to the head of department, the inspector of 1 category - to the chief specialist, the inspector 2 categories - to the leading expert;
the period of work of employees of bodies of ZAGS (managers, inspectors of departments of ZAGS and houses of wedding) in system of khokimiyats of areas (cities) joins in the length of service necessary for payment of length-of-service allowances and receipt of class ranks.
3. In a month to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the Agency in accordance with the established procedure transfer to territorial administrations of the Agency of part of the buildings and constructions used by departments of ZAGS of areas (cities) transferred to khokimiyats of areas (cities), and also belonging to them the equipment, stock, documentation and other property, and to territorial administrations - according to their acceptance.
4. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take measures for providing bodies of ZAGS with qualified personnel in a month.
5. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan on financial and economic questions and reducing poverty - the Minister of Economic Development and reducing poverty of D. A. Kuchkarov and the Minister of Justice R. K. Davletov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 26, 2020 No. 514
1. In the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of July 9, 1993 No. 343 "About strengthening of social protection of judges, employees of judicial authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2003, Art. No. 7-8, 66):
a) to add the note of appendix No. 3 with the paragraph of the following content:
"the period of work of staff of departments of ZAGS and houses of wedding in system of khokimiyats of the area (city) joins in the length of service necessary for payment of length-of-service allowances";
b) to add the note of appendix No. 4 with the paragraph of the following content:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.