of August 11, 2020 No. PP-4804
About the additional measures directed to attraction to entrepreneurship, increase in labor activity and professional training of poor and jobless citizens, and also employment of the population
For the purpose of implementation of effective mechanisms of the labor market and increase in business activity of the population of the country, employment of poor and jobless citizens by labor involvement and the business activity which is bringing in the permanent income on the basis of training in their modern professions and skills of entrepreneurship:
1. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships (further - the Ministry) together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent to organize on jurisdiction:
the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas - till January 1, 2021 according to appendix No. 1 *;
the centers of professional training in system of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent - in a month according to appendix No. 2 *;
short-term rates of professional training in districts of the city of Tashkent together with the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education - in a month according to appendix No. 3 *;
Items of professional training of the population waved together with the Ministry of support also families - in two-month time according to appendix No. 4* waved.
2. To the ministry on permanent basis to organize training of the population in professions, bases of entrepreneurship and to the foreign languages demanded in the labor market with involvement of non-state organizations of professional training. At the same time for the purpose of wide use of opportunities of private sector:
a) to the private investors creating non-state organizations of professional training as government assistance:
are transferred to long-term preferential lease or operational use of the building or part of buildings of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat", centers of professional training, organizations of professional training of the Ministry, and also other empty buildings or part of buildings according to the recommendation of executive bodies on places and self-government institutions of citizens for creation of non-state organizations of professional training;
the right of the independent choice of training programs and teachers is granted;
the educational equipment and stock - in case of transfer of part of buildings of the centers of professional training are transferred to preferential use;
establishment of the guaranteed minimum level of the state order on training in non-state organizations of professional training at the expense of means of the State fund of assistance of employment;
b) instead of the received government assistance non-state organizations of professional training provide:
compliance of quality of training in professions and estimates of competences to requirements of the external and national labor markets;
training costs professions of poor and jobless citizens have some of state order financed by the State fund of assistance of employment;
submission of information on citizens whose professional skills are estimated for inclusion in the National register of persons having the confirmed qualification of the Ministry;
c) the following privileges are provided to the graduates who were trained in non-state organizations of professional training, received the certificate of professional qualification (the passport of Skills) at the level of standards of WorldSkills and other international standards at the expense of means of the State fund of assistance of employment:
cost recovery on training in professions and passing qualification examination;
allocation of the stimulating subsidies for attraction to entrepreneurship and self-employment;
issue of the directions for receipt of soft credit on the organization of own business.
Structure of the Republican working group on training in professions and increase in labor activity of poor and jobless citizens according to appendix No. 5 *;
The population emlpoyment programme and increases in competitiveness of labor power according to appendix No. 6*.
* appendices No. No. 1 - 6 are given in Uzbek.
4. Determine that expenses on training according to Items 1 and 2 of this resolution are refunded at the expense of the following sources:
the expenses connected with training of the jobless citizens having the direction of bodies for work - means of the State fund of assistance of employment;
other citizens - own means of citizens, means of the employers who directed the workers for increase in professional qualification (professional training, retraining), means of the organizations, which ordered professional training of new workers, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
5. To the Ministry of Finance to allocate from Anti-recessionary fund to the State fund of assistance of employment, in addition to the funds allocated for 2020, 150 billion sum for content, reconstruction, equipment and stock, compensation of teachers and training officers of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" in a month - according to appendix No. 1 *, the centers of professional training - according to appendix No. 2 * to this resolution.
6. To the ministry, since January 1, 2021 to organize evaluating professional competence of graduates of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and centers of professional training on the basis of standards of WorldSkills, and also issue to the graduates who successfully passed assessment of passports of Skills recognized in our country and the foreign states to create the Unified register of the graduates having the confirmed qualification.
Determine that the document issued by the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and the centers of professional training, confirming completion by graduates of training, and also the passport of Skills are equated to diploma level about secondary vocational professional education, grant the right to apply the gained knowledge in labor activity, however are not the basis for continuation of education at its following stage.
7. Determine that:
activities of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and centers of professional training are determined by the Ministry, their expenses connected with implementation of the activities including on material logistics and content, are financed by means of the State fund of assistance of employment, and also means which arrived as a result of economic activity, and other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation;
the structure, the staff list, the amount of compensation of heads, teachers, other employees of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and centers of professional training affirm the Ministry;
educational and methodical activities of the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and centers of professional training are coordinated according to the procedure, established by the Ministry and the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.