of August 26, 2020 No. 637
About approval of the Regulations on appointment and allowance payment to heirs of the health workers who died as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19
Based on the Law No. 127/2020 on provision of benefit to heirs of the health workers who died as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2020, No. 193, of the Art. 380), the Government DECIDES:
2. The expenses connected with accomplishment of this resolution will be covered at the expense of means of the government budget.
3. To national cash desk of social insurance to bring the information system "Public assistance" into accord with provisions of this resolution.
4. Responsibility for correctness of appointment and calculation of benefit is born by National cash desk of social insurance and territorial cash desks according to the legislation.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 26, 2020 No. 637
1. The health workers who are directly participating in medical actions against COVID-19, doctors, medical assistants, paramedics, druggists, laboratory doctors and medical technologists, hospital attendants and drivers of pre-hospital medical care are recognized.
1) to the surviving spouse for the five-year period from the date of the death of the supporter;
2) to the children who did not reach 18 years or is more senior than this age, studying at full-time departments of average, average special and higher educational institutions, before the end of study, but not longer, than before achievement of 23 years by them;
3) to one of parents - in case of absence of the heirs determined in Items 1) and 2).
3. Appointment, accounting and the organization of allowance payment to heirs of the health workers who died as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19, is performed by National cash desk of social insurance.
4. The benefit in case of the death of health workers, as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19 is provided to heirs if the death of the supporter came owing to infection during direct implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19.
5. The application for purpose of benefit is submitted by person who acquired entitlement to benefit or his guardian (custodian), with presentation of supporting documents in territorial cash desk of social insurance at the place of residence of the applicant and is registered without fail.
The application is submitted according to the sample established by National cash desk of social insurance.
6. The following documents in the original and the copy are enclosed to the application for purpose of benefit in case of the death of the health worker as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19:
1) identity certificate of the applicant;
2) death certificate of the supporter;
3) marriage certficate;
4) the reference, confirmatory that the died person directly participated in medical actions in fight against COVID-19, issued by medical institution in which the person worked, approved according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection;
5) the copy of the certificate verifying death (form 106/e), issued by the National agency of public health (which confirms cause of death - COVID-19);
6) the certificate of training at full-time departments of educational institutions (average, average special and higher educational institutions) of the child aged from 18 up to 23 years;
7) acts of civil status which confirm relationship degree with the dead.
7. The allowance is granted from the date of death if the statement and necessary documents were provided no later than 90 days after this day.
If the statement and necessary documents were filed after the expiration of this term, the allowance is granted from the date of submission of the last necessary document.
8. Provision of entitlement to benefit to heirs of the health workers who died as a result of implementation of medical activities in fight against COVID-19, or variation of the statement is performed based on the decision passed by territorial authority of social insurance and signed by his head in 30-day time from the date of filing of application with all necessary documents.
The statement for purpose of benefit with all enclosed documents, including the decision of territorial cash desk, is stored in the personal record of the beneficiary.
If information necessary for purpose of benefit is incorrect/incomplete or in case lack of some data is established, the term of consideration is prolonged before emergence of the correct/complete information, but no more than 30 days.
9. In case in case of filing of application on benefit the conditions stated in Items 1, of 2, of 4, 5 are not satisfied at the same time and 6, the decision on variation of the statement for establishment of benefit is issued.
The decision on variation of the statement and cause of failure go to the applicant to 5-day time from the date of its acceptance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.