of August 18, 2020 No. 118
About features of accomplishment of some requirements of regulatory legal acts of National Bank concerning assessment of credit risk
According to Articles 7, of 15, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to Articles 44, of 49, 66 Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of providing adequate assessment of the extent of credit risk on active banking activities taking into account provisions of the Law of Ukraine of July 21, 2020 "About introduction of amendments to some laws of Ukraine concerning enhancement of conditions of support of production of electricity from alternative energy sources" the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES: No. 810-IX
1. To banks of Ukraine during fulfillment of requirements:
1) Regulations on determination by banks of Ukraine of the extent of the credit risk on active banking activities approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of June 30, 2016 No. 351 (with changes) (further - No. Provision 351), to permit not to apply the signs determined in subitems 2, of 9, of 18, of the 19th Item 165, subitems 2, 3 Items 166 of the Section XVIII of the Provision No. 351, during determination of class of debtors/partners whose core activity is production of electrical energy from alternative energy sources, in case of simultaneous observance of the following conditions:
the conclusion agreements/modification of conditions of the signed agreements, including the changes connected with restructuring is performed taking into account requirements of the Law of Ukraine of July 21, 2020 No. 810-IX "About introduction of amendments to some laws of Ukraine concerning enhancement of conditions of support of production of electricity from alternative energy sources";
the conclusion agreements/modification of conditions of the signed agreements, including the changes connected with restructuring is performed till April 30, 2021;
changes of conditions of the signed agreements, including the changes connected with restructuring, the expected cash flows which are not leading to reduction of the amount of the net present value on asset, expected according to regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning financial accounting, more than 10% in comparison with the amount determined under the terms of the agreement which affected the date of entry into force of this resolution;
2) Item 80 of the Section VI, Item 90 of the Section VII, Item 112 of the Section VIII of the Regulations on the organization of the process of management of troubled assets in banks of Ukraine approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of July 18, 2019 No. 97, to apply the most acceptable, the instruments of debt restructuring of debtors/partners determined in appendix 5 to this provision irrespective of the class determined according to the Provision No. 351.
2. To department of methodology of regulation of activities of banks (Natalia Ivanenko) after official publication to inform banks information on adoption of this resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Ekaterina Rozhkova.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.