of August 1, 2020 No. 110
About acts of civil status
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 17, 2020
This Law establishes the legal basis of single system of civil registration both in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and in diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic. The purpose of registration system is recognition by the state of the actions of the citizens or events which are influencing origin, change or the termination of the rights and obligations of the citizens registered according to this Law and also who are characterizing legal condition of citizens and being subject to state registration in bodies of civil registration.
The legislation on acts of civil status consists of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Family code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children, the Criminal code of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law and regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic adopted according to them and also which came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) acts of civil status - legally drawn up circumstances which individualize the person and with which origin and the termination of its rights and obligations are connected;
2) events and the facts - the reality phenomena arising at will of participants of legal relationship in the sphere of civil status and finding the reflection in acts of civil status including by modification of record of the act of civil status;
3) the automated information system of civil registrations - the automated information system used in the course of state registration, storage, accounting and processing of civil registrations and the automated assignment of personal identification number;
4) personal identification number (further - PIN) - the individual number assigned by the authorized body determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons once and remaining behind these persons during all their life without change, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of the personified (individual) accounting of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
According to the procedure, established by this Law, the following acts of civil status are subject to state registration:
3) annulment of marriage;
4) change of surname, name, middle name;
1. State registration of acts of civil status is established for the purpose of protection of the property and personal non-property rights of citizens, and also for the benefit of the state.
2. State registration of acts of civil status is made in electronic form by means of the automated information systems, signed by applicants and the employee of body of civil registration constituting record of the act of civil status.
3. Civil registration is performed by body of record of the act of civil status in the place of the address of the applicant.
4. State registration of acts of civil status of the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic living outside the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is made by diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic according to this Law in electronic form by means of the automated information systems.
5. Ensuring information security in accordance with the established procedure and responsibility for unauthorized access to civil registrations is conferred on authorized body in the sphere of registration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.