of August 12, 2020 No. 2020-P-12/45-3-(NPA)
About approval of the Provision "About the Special Regulating Mode"
According to Articles 20, 53-1, 53-2 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity" the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Provision "About the Special Regulating Mode" it (is applied).
3. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing of banks to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks, OYuL "Union of Banks of Kyrgyzstan", OYuL "Association of the Microfinancial Organizations", OYuL "National Association of Credit Unions and Cooperatives of Kyrgyzstan", OYuL "Association of Operators of KG Payment Service Providers", microfinance companies, the microcredit companies, the mikrocreditny agencies, credit unions, guarantee funds, credit bureaus, JSC Finance Company of Credit Unions, operators of payment systems and payment institutes, structural divisions, regional managements, representative offices of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic supervising Management of methodology of supervision and licensing of banks.
Chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 12, 2020 No. 2020-P-12/45-3-(NPA)
1. This Provision "About the Special Regulating Mode" (further - the Provision) determines procedure for creation of the special regulating mode for implementation of innovative banking activities and services/technologies, procedure for participation and the requirement to participants of the special regulating mode in the conditions of need of adaptation of new services and technologies which were not provided in bank and payment systems of the Kyrgyz Republic earlier. Requirements of regulatory legal acts of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank) are applied to legal relationship on activities of the special regulating modes taking into account the features provided by this Provision and decisions of Committee on supervision/committee on payment system of National Bank (further - Committee).
Criteria of determination of compliance of the transactions and services relating to banking activities according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic for participation in the special regulating mode:
- transactions and services or use of technologies when carrying out transactions and rendering services are essentially new;
- transactions and services were not applied earlier by subjects or were limited;
- transactions and services are not regulated by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic (there is no direct prohibition and at the same time there are no regulating regulations);
- consumer properties of transactions and services are the available identical products improved in comparison with.
2. The main objectives of the special regulating mode for implementation of innovative banking activities and services are:
- decrease in legal uncertainty and legal risks for participants of the market;
- determination of acceptable and available rules for pilot use of innovative banking activities and services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.