of June 11, 2020 No. 86
About non-profit organizations
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law establishes the principles of creation, registration, implementation and termination of activities of non-profit organizations, and also the procedure of receipt of the status of the organization of public advantage.
(2) Provisions of this law do not extend to the unregistered organizations, to public organizations, political parties, labor unions, associations of employers, religious cults and their components, and also on other legal entities of public or private law, procedure for creation and which functioning it is regulated by special laws.
(3) For the purpose of this law the non-profit organization is understood as the legal entity having other main objective, than income acquisition. For the purpose of this law the non-profit organization is understood as public association, fund and private institution.
(4) Provisions of the Law o of state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs No. 220/2007 are applied to non-profit organizations in that measure in what they do not contradict this law.
(1) Public association the non-profit organization which is voluntarily created by founders for realization of non-commercial purposes for the sake of which it is created is recognized.
(2) Fund the non-profit organization which does not have membership founded by one or several persons allocated with the certain property isolated from property of founders, intended for achievement of the non-commercial purposes provided by the constituent document is recognized.
(3) Private institution the non-profit organization created by one person for realization of non-commercial purposes and fully or partially financed by it is recognized.
(1) the Non-profit organization is created on voluntary basis. Nobody can be forced to organization of non-profit organizations, membership in public association or is punished for organization of non-profit organization, membership or not membership in it. Persons can unite without the need for registration of the organization.
(2) the Non-profit organization is free according to the law in determination of the internal structure, the purposes and types of activity.
(The Non-profit organization is free to request, receive and use 3) financial and the appliances coming from the country or from abroad for realization of the authorized purposes.
(1) the Non-profit organization performs the activities under certain name. The name contains:
a) specifying of form of business, on circumstances the following: "Public association", "Fund", "Private institution";
b) actually name.
(2) the Name of non-profit organization can include also other data, which do not contradict the legislation.
(3) the Name of non-profit organization shall allow to distinguish it from other organizations.
(4) Full name is written with Latin letters with use in need of diacritical signs. In the name the words written by other graphics with transcription their Latin letters can be used. The founder shall provide to body of state registration word meaning, used in the name of non-profit organization and written by other graphics or in other language.
(5) the Non-profit organization has the right to use in the name name of physical person only with the consent of that or, on circumstances, legal successors of that. Use in the name of non-profit organization of the words "Moldova", "Republic of Moldova", names of the administrative and territorial units including having special status, and also their historical names does not require any permission or any payment.
(6) the Non-profit organization can have the symbolics which cannot match with the state symbolics of the Republic of Moldova, other states or symbolics of other subjects. The symbolics of non-profit organization cannot match with the symbols prohibited in the Republic of Moldova and/or with symbolics of the subjects prohibited in the Republic of Moldova.
(7) the Non-profit organization shall take the location. The location registered in the State register of legal entities is considered the location of non-profit organization. The non-profit organization can have and other addresses for conducting correspondence.
(The State respects 1), protects and provides freedom of consolidation.
(2) Organa of the public power treat all non-commercial the organizations equally and do not allow their discrimination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.