of September 25, 2018 No. UP-5545
About the organization of activities of Al Yurtas of Umida fund for training of specialists abroad and to dialogue with compatriots under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of establishing close interaction with the compatriots in particular having high scientific potential the scientists, specialists and talented youth living and conducting the professional activity abroad, and also providing with the specialists, highly skilled and competitive in the world market of work, necessary for the comprehensive and accelerated development of Uzbekistan, by their preparation and advanced training both in the lead foreign educational institutions, and in Uzbekistan:
1. Transform the Center for training of specialists abroad and to dialogue with compatriots under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Al Yurtas of Umida Fund for training of specialists abroad and to dialogue with compatriots with subordination to its Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Fund).
2. Determine that the Fund is legal successor of Fund of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Istejdod on the organization of advanced training, training and training of scholars abroad by its rights, obligations and agreements, including international.
3. Determine the main objectives and activities of Fund:
establishment of bonds with the compatriots having valuable scientific and practical experience, working in prestigious foreign research, educational and medical institutions, perspective industries of economy, in particular in spheres of production and use of the latest innovative technologies;
creation and maintaining the electronic register (database) the compatriots having valuable scientific and practical experience, the world catalogued over the countries and specialties with possibility of access and online search of state bodies by personnel services;
development of offers and implementation of actions for involvement of foreign scientists, teachers, engineers and other specialists, including compatriots, in education, health cares, economy and public administration, in particular in new, perspective industries, creation for them favorable conditions, the solution of pressing problems, ensuring effective use of their potential;
forming of positive image of Uzbekistan among the compatriots working in education, health cares and economies, collection, generalization and bringing to the relevant organizations of their ideas and opinions concerning development of industries of economy and the social sphere in the Republic of Uzbekistan and also creation of effective system of preparation and distribution of collected materials;
active use of potential of compatriots in forming and support of positive image of Uzbekistan abroad, and also in consecutive establishing bonds and development of cooperation with prestigious educational and scientific centers of developed countries of the world, the international organizations;
carrying out selection and the organization of preparation for programs of bachelor degree, magistracy and doctoral studies for perspective specialists in education, health cares, economy and public administration, including teachers and scientific personnel in the lead educational and scientific institutions of developed countries of the world;
monitoring of training of perspective specialists in prestigious foreign educational and scientific institutions, rendering assistance to their worthy employment in Uzbekistan, monitoring of labor activity of these specialists, assistance to their professional and career development;
preparation and wide dissemination of magazines, scientific collections with analytical materials, both domestic, and foreign experts, including compatriots, concerning the course of realization of social and political and social and economic reforms in Uzbekistan;
monitoring of the state of affairs in state bodies and other organizations and development of suggestions for improvement of system of training abroad and involvement of foreign specialists;
establishing bonds and involvement of the international organizations, government institutions of foreign countries and the non-state organizations to implementation of projects for cooperation and development in education, health cares, economy and public administration.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.02.2021 No. UP-6168
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.02.2021 No. UP-6168
6. Grant to the director of Fund the right:
make, if necessary, changes to structure of Fund within the established number of workers and the salary fund;
involve on contractual basis in accomplishment of the tasks of skilled workers and specialists of bodies of the public and economic board, non-state non-profit organizations, research and educational institutions, and also the foreign and international organizations assigned to Fund.
7. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.02.2021 No. UP-6168
8. To the state center of testing under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to give to Fund full methodical assistance in the organization of carrying out competitive candidate screen for training abroad.
9. To the state inspectorate for supervision of quality of education and the Highest certifying commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide carrying out nostrification (equivalence establishment) of education documents of the scholars who got education in foreign countries through Fund, including scientific degrees of doctors of science without special testing.
10. Determine sources of financing of expenses of Fund:
a) regarding the organization of training of scholars of Fund in bachelor degree, magistracy and doctoral studies abroad, involvement of foreign scientists and specialists, including compatriots, to implementation of labor activity in the republic, and also to realization of other measures for ensuring efficiency of educational programs of Fund and assistance to increase in potential of government employees:
in 2018 - the fund of development of material and technical resources of educational and medical institutions under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan allocated by reasonable calculations of Fund at the rate to 10 percent from the amount provided on construction, reconstruction, capital repairs and equipment of objects of the highest educational institutions;
since 2019 - means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the amount of 45,0 of one billion bags, in subsequent annually allocated taking into account the forecast of real requirement of Fund for financial resources for implementation of the educational programs and actions connected with involvement of foreign scientists and experts, including compatriots, and also other measures for the purpose of ensuring efficiency of educational programs of Fund and assistance to increase in potential of government employees;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.