of July 29, 2020 No. 672
Some questions of professional development of pedagogical workers
According to part three of article 52 of the Law of Ukraine "About secondary education" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the center of professional development of pedagogical workers which are applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 2 of this resolution which becomes effective since September 1, 2020.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 29, 2020 No. 672
1. This Provision determines legal status and the basic principles of activities of the center of professional development of pedagogical workers (further - the center).
2. The terms used in this Provision have such value:
1) trajectory of professional development of the pedagogical worker - the personal way of realization of professional potential of the pedagogical worker based on its free choice of organization of education, institution, the organization, other subject of educational activities, types, forms, rate of education and the educational program within education of adults;
2) professional community of pedagogical workers - society (consolidation, group) of pedagogical workers combined by common interests by the nature of their professional (labor) activity;
3) documents of organization of education - the documents created in organization of education in the course of its activities.
4. The center is created by local government body (further - the founder) according to the legislation taking into account requirements of the corresponding territorial community. Several founders can make the joint decision on creation of the center and sign cooperation agreement or the foundation agreement according to the procedure, determined by the legislation. Village, settlement, city councils can form the centers, provide and organize their activities according to the Law of Ukraine "About cooperation of territorial communities".
5. The center is legal entity who will be formed as budgetary institution. The center performs the activities within the servicing territory which is determined by his founder.
6. The founder develops and approves constituent documents of the center according to requirements of the legislation.
Tasks of the center
7. The main objectives of the center is assistance to professional development of pedagogical workers, their psychological support and consultation.
8. The center it agrees to the tasks assigned to it:
Generalizes 1) and distributes information on questions of professional development of pedagogical workers;
2) is coordinated by activities of professional communities of pedagogical workers;
Creates 3) and publishes on own website of the database of programs of advanced training of pedagogical workers, other sources of information (web resources) necessary for professional development of pedagogical workers;
4) is provided by rendering psychological support to pedagogical workers;
Will organize 5) and carries out consultation of pedagogical workers, on questions:
planning and determination of trajectory of their professional development;
carrying out superviziya;
developments of documents of organization of education;
features of the organization of educational process in different forms of education, including with use of technologies of distance training;
implementations of the competence-based, personally oriented, activity, inclusive approaches to training of job seekers of education and new educational technologies.
The centers cannot carry out the tasks which are not provided by this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
Management and staffing of the center
9. Direct management of activities of the center is performed by his director who is appointed to position by the founder by results of tender and is dismissed by it.
10. Director of the center:
1) develops the strategy of development for the center and submits for approval to the founder;
2) is approved by the plan of activities of the center and will organize its work according to the strategy of development for the center, represents to the founder of the offer of rather staff list and estimate of the center;
3) appoints employees of the center to position, relieves them of the post according to the legislation, approves job descriptions of employees of the center, encourages employees of the center and imposes on them authority punishments;
Involves 4) legal entities and physical persons in accomplishment of tasks of the center by the conclusion with them civil agreements according to the competence;
5) creates proper conditions for effective work of employees of the center, increase in their professional and qualification level;
6) issues orders according to competence, controls their execution;
7) is used in the procedure established by the founder by property of the center and its means, signs civil agreements;
8) provides efficiency of use of property of the center;
9) provides labor protection, respecting the rule of law in activities of the center;
10) acts on behalf of the center without power of attorney;
11) can make to the founder of the center suggestions for improvement of activities of the center;
12) submits to the founder of the center the annual statement about accomplishment of the strategy of development for the center.
Obligations of the director and other employees of the center are determined by the legislation, their job descriptions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.