of July 22, 2020 No. 632
Some questions of payment of the government public assistance
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for calculation of average monthly comprehensive income of family (household) for all types of the government public assistance which is applied.
2. Determine that:
recalculation of child allowance over which it is established guardianship or custody which was paid in January - June, 2020 is carried out since January 1, 2020 in the amount of which constitutes 2,5 of the size of subsistence minimum for the child of the corresponding age, on children with disability over whom are established guardianship or custody, - 3,5 of the size of subsistence minimum for the child of the corresponding age;
since July 1, 2020 appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families and child allowances to lonely mothers, persons at whom the term of such payments in March - June, 2020 ended is performed only after submission of the new statement with necessary documents and declarations on the income and property condition of persons who addressed for purpose of all types of the public assistance;
the government public assistance to needy families and the help on children is appointed and paid to lonely mothers, persons who addressed for its appointment in July - August, 2020, since July, 2020.
3. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
4. Regional, Kiev city to provide to public administrations (military authorities) with the assistance of local government bodies observance certain with this resolution of conditions of provision of all types of the government public assistance and carrying out the corresponding information and explanatory work among the population.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication and is applied since July 1, 2020.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 22, 2020 , No. 632
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of calculation of average monthly comprehensive income of family (household) (further - average monthly comprehensive income) for purpose of all types of the government public assistance and housing subsidies which according to the legislation are provided depending on comprehensive income of family (household).
According to this Procedure the annual comprehensive income of household for purpose of housing subsidy for acquisition of the liquefied gas, solid and liquid oven household fuel is estimated.
2. Persons whose income joins in average monthly comprehensive income and also the period for which the average monthly comprehensive income is estimated are determined by procedures for rendering certain types of the government public assistance which affirm the corresponding regulatory legal acts.
3. Calculation of average monthly comprehensive income is made by division of total amount of comprehensive income of persons for the period (two quarters or six months) determined by the legislation on 6, and in case of application of the amount of annual comprehensive income - on 12, if other is not stipulated by the legislation.
The average monthly comprehensive income on one family member (households) is estimated by division of average monthly comprehensive income of family (household) into the number of family members (household).
4. In average monthly comprehensive income the following income is considered:
the salary in the amount of which remains after the tax discharge on the income of physical persons;
cash cover of the military personnel;
pension, monthly perpetual monetary pay of judges in resignation;
grant, including with the amount of its indexation added according to the law (except social grant which is provided to orphan children, children deprived of parent guardianship and persons from their number);
social payments which are appointed by structural divisions concerning social protection of the population Kiev and Sevastopol of the state administrations, district, district in, executive bodies of city councils of the cities of regional value, district in the cities (in case of education) councils (further - social security authorities of the population), including privileges for payment of housing and communal services, acquisition of solid fuel and the liquefied gas;
unemployment benefit, other insurance payments which are appointed by Social Insurance Funds;
the money transfers got from abroad;
the paragraph the ninth is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.05.2021 No. 505
dividends from securities;
other income, data on which are received from GNS and the Pension fund of Ukraine, and also the income declared by person, information on which is absent in traffic police, the Pension fund of Ukraine, Social Insurance Funds and according to the legislation it cannot be received on the corresponding request of social security authority of the population.
5. The average monthly comprehensive income does not join the following social payments:
part of the help in case of the child's birth which payment is made one-timely;
part of the help in case of adoption of the child which payment is made one-timely;
one-time remuneration to women to whom the honorary title of Ukraine "Mother heroine" is given;
the government public assistance on the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship who are in orphanages of family type and foster homes;
the help on children over whom guardianship or custody is established;
the help on accommodation to internally displaced persons;
compensation for expenses for temporary accommodation of internally displaced persons which moved to the period of action of warlike situation;
compensation of the service "municipal nurse" which is paid to the receiver of such service;
the government public assistance which is paid with the allowance on leaving:
- for the child with disability of subgroup And;
- behind person with disability since the childhood of the I group of subgroup And.
6. The average monthly comprehensive income does not join the government public assistance for which purpose the comprehensive income is estimated.
The size of housing subsidy for payment of housing and communal services, acquisition of solid fuel and the liquefied gas is not considered in the average monthly income.
7. In average monthly comprehensive income are also not considered:
the amounts of the alimony paid by person (on condition of documentary confirmation of the actual payment);
the amounts of the received alimony;
the special budget grant for cultivation of young growth of cattle which was born in farms of physical persons;
the paragraph the fifth is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 14.04.2021 No. 420
compensation of members of the electoral commissions, and also persons who are involved in these commissions, including in ballot day, days of establishment of results of vote and election results;
help of public and charitable organizations;
the help on burial;
financial support to orphanages of family type, foster homes, and also families in which three and more children live, considering over what guardianship or custody which is paid for the account of means of local budgets is established;
the help, compensation which is provided according to the legislation or according to decisions of executive bodies, local government bodies, companies, organizations, organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership is disposable and received within one calendar year;
cost gratuitously the received sanatorium permits, technical and other means of rehabilitation, including monetary compensation of cost of independently acquired technical means of rehabilitation, cost of the received children's New Year's gifts;
the amounts which are paid according to the procedure of the indemnification caused to health of the worker during execution of the labor obligations by it;
one-time natural help "packet of the kid";
the help received within implementation of the social charitable program for recovery of welfare of inhabitants and development of territorial communities of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
income from placement of deposits;
the amounts which are paid from the government or local budget on acquisition of housing;
the means received from sale of the apartment (house) which were the single premises in property of person, in case of purchase of other apartment (house) within six months after implementation of such sale;
the help on receipt of economic independence of needy family.
8. In average monthly comprehensive income of persons who accept (were) directly involved in conducting anti-terrorist operation, participation in implementation of actions for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, during implementation of the specified actions (transaction of the integrated forces), and the average monthly income of members of their families the cash covers and other payments and types of the public assistance received by them during direct participation in conducting anti-terrorist operation (transaction of the integrated forces), stipulated by the legislation for law enforcement officers, military personnel and workers of Armed Forces, National guard, the SSU, Service of foreign intelligence, State frontier service, State special transservice, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, National police, Management of the state protection, Gosspetssvyaz, other military forming are not considered, formed according to the law.
9. For physical persons entrepreneurs who chose simplified taxation system irrespective of the gained (uncollected) income in comprehensive income for every month the income estimated in such sizes of minimum wage as of the end of the period for which the income is considered is considered:
one size of minimum wage - for payers of the single tax of the first group;
two sizes of minimum wage - for payers of the single tax of the second group;
three sizes of minimum wage - for payers of the single tax of the third group.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.