of July 30, 2020 No. UP-6038
About additional measures for material support of the segments of the population needing the help and social protection in the period of koronavirusny pandemic
For the purpose of further strengthening of work on social protection of the population and material support of the needing families, and also the Public movement "Kindness and support" which showed historical and cultural wealth of our people during counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection, and also in connection with holiday Kurban hayit:
1. Give one-time financial support from the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan over 400 thousand to families which members are more 1, one million people, included in the lists of persons in need in financial support and support ("temir daftar") created by the Ministry of support also families and waved the departments responsible for complex social and economic development of regions.
To the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, to the Ministry of Finance and the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan till August 15, 2020 to provide bringing money of one-time financial support to the families included in lists of persons in need in financial support and support.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.08.2021 No. UP-6279
3. To the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships and the Ministry of support also families of the Republic of Uzbekistan waved to provide until the end of 2020:
increase twice and bringing to 700 thousand of actual number of the needing families with children aged up to 14 years receiving benefit;
increase from 330 thousand up to 400 thousand of actual number of the needing mothers receiving child care allowance before achievement of age by it 2 years;
bringing from 89 thousand to 100 thousand of actual number of the needy families receiving financial support.
4. Continue for the next six-months term allowance payment to mothers on child care and benefits to families with children which payment due date expires in July - September, 2020 (in cases when the age of children does not exceed respectively 2 and 14 years).
5. For the purpose of mitigation of the consequences of koronavirusny pandemic, and also in connection with holiday Kurban hayit to allocate from the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan funds in the amount of:
200 billion sum - to territorial departments of Kindness and Support Fund for financial support of the families included in lists of persons in need in financial support and support ("temir daftar");
100 billion sum - for issue of the one-time monetary reward to workers of crews of emergency medical service (doctors, paramedics, hospital attendants and drivers).
6. Allocate to Public charity foundation "Vakf" under Management of Muslims of Uzbekistan means in the amount of 150 billion sum for the purpose of financial incentive of the representatives of the sphere of religion who are widely propagandizing in society the light ideas of the world, friendship, mercy and tolerance, raising on the new level of the work which is carried out on places on promotion of such high qualities as generosity and generosity, and also the performed large-scale actions in the spirit of education against ignorance.
7. Determine responsible for target and address finishing the means provided in Items 1, 5 and 6 these Decrees, to the needy and needing support families, and also workers of crews of emergency medical service:
the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov, heads of the responsible ministries, departments and commercial banks - for complete and timely allocation and delivery to places of money of financial support, pensions and benefits;
the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Musayev and the Ministry of Health - for address delivery of the money of one-time financial support paid to workers of crews of emergency medical service;
The chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, the city of Tashkent, areas (cities), heads of sectors, and also heads of territorial subdivisions of the Ministry of support also families - for forming of lists of the families needing the help and support in the period of pandemic and also the organization and control of timely and address delivery of money of financial support by it waved;
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan - for timely allocation to the budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent of necessary means from the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan and commercial banks - for providing with cash for issue of financial support.
8. To national receptions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan jointly with Audit Chamber to establish control of timely and target implementation of one-time financial support.
9. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov of the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and the city of Tashkent.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.