of June 4, 2020 No. 25
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits by open method
Based on part two of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2016 No. 354-Z "About industrial safety" and subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits by open method (are applied).
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of June 4, 2020 No. 25
1. These rules are obligatory for the subjects of industrial safety performing development of mineral deposits by open method (except for fields of peat and sapropel, pits, cuts on mining with project amount of production on mountain weight less than 100 thousand cubic meters a year).
Rules establish requirements of safe works and operation of the equipment in pits, and also requirements to the device and safe operation of means of water outflow and drainage.
2. For the purposes of these rules terms and their determinations in the values determined by the Code of the Republic of Belarus about subsoil, the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety" and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
berm - the horizontal platform on non-working board or non-working sites of boards of pit dividing ledges, adjacent on height;
safety berm - part of the upper platform of ledge from slope, equal on width to the collapse prism basis;
pit board - the side surface limiting pit and consisting of slopes and platforms of ledges;
flattening out of slopes - earthwork for the purpose of reduction of corners of slopes of dumps and boards of career dredging;
mining-transport machines - the machines intended for transportation of minerals, breed and other loads;
face - on working ledges the surface of rocks moving in space in array or disorder which is subject to dredging;
digging machines - machines for development and movement of soil in case of production useful minerals;
pit - the cavity in crust formed as a result of carrying out open mining operations;
pile (disorder) of the blown-up rock - arrangement on the working platform of the mountain weight shattered and which is brought down by explosion;
landslide - rather slow shift (slipping) on slope of pedigree masses under the influence of gravity, and also additional loadings from the mountain and transport equipment, dumps and drilling-and-blasting works;
ledge slope - inclined plane (seldom vertical) surface between the upper and lower platforms of ledge;
open mining operations - the mining operations which are carried out directly from the land surface in open excavations;
planning works - works on equalization of surface of the broken lands, flattening out of slopes, dumps and boards of pit according to subsequent use;
collapse prism - the unstable part of array of ledge from its slope concluded between working and steady corners of slope of ledge;
radius of the danger area of the excavator - distance equal to the maximum radius of cherpaniye, increased in time 1,1 for the straight line excavator shovel and in time 1,5 for the dragline excavator and the return shovel;
repair - recovery of the details damaged, worn out or become useless for any reason and nodes of technical devices with finishing them to operating state;
the current operation - carrying out by operation (operational and repair) personnel independently, on the site assigned to it, during one change of the works determined by the list of the works performed according to the procedure of the current operation;
short circuit current on the earth - the current proceeding to the earth through the place of short circuit;
corner of natural slope - the greatest corner which can be formed by slope of freely filled mountain weight (in equilibrium state) with the horizontal plane;
collapse corner - internal (concerning the developed space) the corner formed by surface of collapse of breeds of roof with the layer plane;
ledge - part of board of pit in step form.
3. According to the decision of the head of the organization which is not the subject of industrial safety, requirements of these rules can be applied in case of operation of the pits, cuts on mining which are not relating to dangerous production and (or) potentially dangerous objects.
4. Development of mineral deposits by open method is allowed in the presence at the subjects of industrial safety performing their development, the documents specified in Item 1 of article 54 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on subsoil and also:
the annual development plan for mining operations approved before carrying out mining operations by the subsoil user performing mining of minerals (its part) according to the project documentation on mining of minerals (further - the project of development);
geological and surveying documentation.
5. Preparation and examination concerning industrial safety of workers of subjects of industrial safety is performed according to the Instruction about procedure for preparation and examination concerning the industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 6, 2016 No. 31.
6. Training of the workers of the subject of industrial safety who are according to requirements of these rules persons responsible for the organization and ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of pits, cuts for mining (further - persons responsible for safe operation), is performed with frequency at least, than once in five years.
7. The subject of industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits by open method:
exercises production supervision in the field of industrial safety;
establishes requirements to implementation of production supervision in the field of industrial safety by approval of the relevant provision about procedure for the organization and implementation of the production supervision in the field of industrial safety developed based on Approximate regulations on the organization and implementation of the production supervision in the field of industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2016 No. 37.
8. Before works or during change the workplace is subject to obligatory survey by the mine foreman, and within a day - the yard foreman or his deputy who not allow works in the presence of violations of these rules, except works on the work permit on performance of works with the increased danger (further - the work permit) for elimination of these violations.
9. In career on performance of works written tasks shall be issued.
10. In the subject of industrial safety, proceeding from features of production, based on appendix 1 the list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit, requiring implementation of special organizational and technical events, and also constant control behind their production is constituted.
The list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit affirms the head of the subject of industrial safety.
11. Having found shortcomings which he cannot eliminate, the worker, without getting to work, shall report about them to the mine foreman, in its absence - to other works manager, to make mark in the magazine of results of checks of operability of machines in form according to appendix 2.
12. Rest directly in faces and at ledge slopes, in the danger area of the working mechanisms, on the transport ways, the equipment is forbidden.
13. Before launch of mechanisms and start of motion of road-building, digging and mining-transport machines, railroad trains or cars giving of sound or light signals with which all workers shall be acquainted is obligatory. At the same time signals shall be heard (are visible) to all workers in the action area of machines, mechanisms.
14. The table of the given signals is hung out on the working mechanism or near it.
15. Each incorrectly given or misunderstood signal shall be perceived as signal "Stop".
16. Before work or movement of the machine and mechanisms the driver shall be convinced of safety of members of crew and persons which are nearby.
17. The worker, having noticed the danger menacing to people or the subject of industrial safety (defect of railway tracks, machines and mechanisms, signs of possible landslides, collapses, ledges, emergence of the fires and another), shall warn people to whom danger threatens, to report about it to person responsible for safe operation, and whenever possible to take measures for its elimination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.