of July 31, 2020 No. 254-FZ
About features of regulation of the separate relations for the purpose of upgrade and expansion of the main infrastructure and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 15, 2020
Approved by the Federation Council on July 24, 2020
This Federal Law establishes features of regulation of town-planning, land and other relations for the purpose of upgrade and expansion of the main infrastructure.
1. For the purposes of this Federal Law the objects intended for upgrade and expansion of the main infrastructure (further - infrastructure facilities), are understood as objects of transport infrastructure of federal, regional or local importance, construction which reconstruction other capital construction projects of federal, regional or local importance necessary for ensuring construction, reconstruction, operation of the specified infrastructure facilities are performed for the purpose of upgrade and expansion of the main infrastructure according to the strategy of space development of the Russian Federation, and also.
2. Can be carried to infrastructure facilities:
1) highways public or their sites, bridges, protective road constructions, artificial road features, production facilities (the objects used in case of major repair, repair and content of highways), the elements of arrangement of highways, objects intended for collection of payment (including Items of collection of payment), objects of road service;
2) infrastructure facilities of rail transport;
3) seaports, river ports, objects of their infrastructures, including artificial parcels of land, port hydraulic engineering constructions;
4) the airfields or buildings and (or) constructions intended for take-off, landing, taxing and the parking of air vehicles, and also created and infrastructure of air transport and service facilities of air traffic, navigation, landing and communication intended for the organization of flights of civil and national air vehicles;
5) transport hubs;
6) objects of engineering infrastructure, link circuit, other capital construction projects necessary for ensuring construction, reconstruction, operation of the objects specified in Items 1 - the 5th this part.
3. The list of infrastructure facilities the, including infrastructure facilities necessary for increase in handling capacity of the Baikal-Amur and Trans-Siberian long distance railways to which the features established by this Federal Law are applied affirms the Government of the Russian Federation. Capital construction projects of residential assignment, and also other objects intended for implementation of the activities which are not connected with construction, reconstruction, operation of infrastructure facilities cannot be included in the specified list.
4. The list of the infrastructure facilities necessary for increase in handling capacity of the Baikal-Amur and Trans-Siberian long distance railways is established according to this Federal Law and the Federal Law of May 1, 1999 No. 94-FZ "About protection of Lake Baikal".
1. Absence in the approved documents of territorial planning of data on placement of infrastructure facilities is not obstacle for preparation and approval of documentation on the layout of the territory of such infrastructure facilities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.