of July 31, 2020 No. 247-FZ
About mandatory requirements in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 22, 2020
Approved by the Federation Council on July 24, 2020
1. This Federal Law determines legal and organizational basis of establishment and assessment of application of the requirements containing in regulatory legal acts which are connected with implementation of business and other economic activity and which assessment of observance is performed within the state control (supervision), municipal control, administrative prosecution, provision of licenses and other permissions, accreditation, assessment of conformity of products, other forms of assessment and examination (further - mandatory requirements).
2. This Federal Law does not extend to the relations connected with establishment and assessment of application of mandatory requirements:
1) being the state secret or carried to other information of limited access protected in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
2) established in the sphere of defense, the state defensive order, military and technical cooperation, state security, the state protection, internal affairs (except for requirements regarding traffic safety), civil defense, crime counteraction (including counteractions to terrorism), investigation and search operations, protection of public order, ensuring public safety, counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way, to financing of terrorism and financing of distribution of weapons of mass destruction, traffic in weapons, safety of objects of fuel and energy complex and anti-terrorist security of objects (territories), activities of divisions of protection, private security activities and private detective activities;
3) established in case of threat of origin and (or) emergence of separate emergency situations, introduction of high alert or emergency situation in all territory of the Russian Federation or on its part;
4) in coverage of the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees, the budget legislation of the Russian Federation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on currency control and currency exchange control, the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs regulation and customs affairs in the Russian Federation;
5) in the field of use of atomic energy, ensuring nuclear and radiation safety and protection of important state objects;
6) established by standards and procedures for delivery of health care, clinical recommendations and federal state educational standards;
7) established by regulatory legal acts which are recognized subject to application and (or) International Financial Reporting Standards and international standards of audit, the established federal accounting standards developed on the basis of the International accounting standards and also established by the Central bank of the Russian Federation become effective in the territory of the Russian Federation.
3. The procedure for establishment of mandatory requirements to products or to products and the design processes connected with requirements to products (including researches), productions, constructions, installation, adjustment, operation, storage, transportation, realization and utilization is determined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation.
1. Mandatory requirements are established by the Federal Laws, the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union, the provisions of international treaties of the Russian Federation which are not requiring the publication of interstate acts for their application and operating in the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal regulatory legal acts.
2. In cases and limits which are set by the Federal Laws mandatory requirements can be established by presidential decrees of the Russian Federation.
3. In cases and limits which are set by the Federal Laws presidential decrees of the Russian Federation, mandatory requirements can be established by regulatory legal acts of the Government of the Russian Federation, federal executive bodies.
4. According to the Federal Law of December 1, 2007 No. 317-FZ "About State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" and the Federal Law of July 13, 2015 No. 215-FZ "About the State corporation on space activities Roskosmos mandatory requirements can be established respectively by regulatory legal acts of State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" and State corporation on space activities Roskosmos (further - authorized organizations).
5. The procedure for establishment and assessment of application of the mandatory requirements established by regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal regulatory legal acts is determined by the specified regulatory legal acts based on the Federal Law of October 6, 1999 No. 184-FZ "About the general principles of the organization of legislative (representative) and executive bodies of the government of subjects of the Russian Federation" and the Federal Law of October 6, 2003 No. 131-FZ "About the general principles of the organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation" taking into account the principles of establishment and assessment of application of mandatory requirements determined by this Federal Law.
6. The powers on establishment of mandatory requirements assigned by the Federal Laws to federal executive bodies and authorized organizations cannot be performed by other bodies and the organizations.
7. The mandatory requirements providing establishment concerning citizens and the organizations of the allowing modes (in forms of licensing, accreditation, certification, inclusion in the register, certification, passings of examination, receipt of coordination, the conclusions and other permissions), are established by the Federal Laws, and in the cases determined by the Federal Laws, regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation.
8. If according to the international treaty of the Russian Federation acceptance of the regulatory legal act of the Russian Federation establishing mandatory requirements to establishment and assessment of application of such mandatory requirements it is required provisions of this Federal Law are applied.
9. If according to the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union, the legislation of the Russian Federation mandatory requirements are established, powers of federal executive body or authorized organization for establishment of such mandatory requirements are determined by the Federal Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.