of July 22, 2020 No. 86
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 11, 2020
This Law establishes the principles of state policy and the legal basis of production and turnover of bioethanol in the Kyrgyz Republic.
In this Law the following concepts and terms are used:
1) raw materials of biological origin - the products of biological origin including which are breaking up to biochemical components and used for bioethanol production;
2) bioethanol turnover - processes (stages) of realization (sale or delivery) bioethanol, including import (import) and export (export) of bioethanol, and also the related processes of flood, marking, storage and transportation;
3) authorized body - the state body performing state policy in the field of production and turnover of bioethanol;
4) bioethanol utilization - technology processing of the bioethanol unsuitable for use on purpose and by-products of production of bioethanol in bioethanol of the set quality or destruction;
5) bioethanol production - complex of the works on conversion of raw materials providing bioethanol;
6) producer of bioethanol - the legal entity performing production and turnover of bioethanol;
7) bioethanol - the dehydrated ethyl alcohol made from raw materials of biological origin intended for obligatory mixing with oil products (compounding);
8) the dehydrated ethyl alcohol - the ethyl alcohol which underwent to process of dehydration which share of water constitutes no more than one percent;
9) the denatured bioethanol - the dehydrated ethyl alcohol which underwent to process of mixing with chemicals for the purpose of giving of properties, not allowing use as foodstuff or additives in foodstuff;
10) the passport of production - the document of the established form reflecting indicators of production capacities of the plant on bioethanol production, its main characteristics, regulating use of the available equipment for observance of engineering procedure of production of bioethanol;
11) food raw materials - type of raw materials of the biological origin suitable for production of food products and bioethanol;
12) bioethanol issue - placement in the market of the bioethanol sent from warehouse of the producer, the seller or shipped without warehousing, or exported for realization in the territory of other states.
The basic principles of state policy in the field of production and turnover of bioethanol are:
- assistance in development and use of different types of raw materials for production of bioethanol for the purpose of economy of fuel and energy resources and reduction of dependence of the Kyrgyz Republic on their import;
- step-by-step increase in normative certain share of production, use of bioethanol and smesevy motor fuel according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- reduction of negative impact by state of environment due to use as raw materials for production of bioethanol of waste of agricultural, food and processing industry, observance of ecological safety of production, transportation, storage and consumption of bioethanol;
- promotion among the population of economic and ecological benefits of use of bioethanol;
- development of the international sci-tech cooperation, use of opportunities of world science and technology in the field of production and turnover of bioethanol.
1. Activities in the field of production and turnover of bioethanol can be performed by subjects of all patterns of ownership.
2. Business entities who use different production technologies of bioethanol have the equal rights on bioethanol issue.
3. Business entities who perform activities in the field of production and turnover of bioethanol are subject to entering into the state register of producers of bioethanol according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Maintaining the state register of producers of bioethanol is performed by the authorized body determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Production of bioethanol is performed:
1) in the presence of the passport of production and survey meters of accounting providing the automated information transfer about bioethanol production volumes to authorized body in the field of bioethanol production;
2) at the bioethanol production plant belonging to producer of bioethanol on the property rights.
6. Transportation of bioethanol is allowed in the presence of accompanying waybills on all way of its following.
7. In case of production and turnover of bioethanol it is forbidden:
1) use of food raw materials for the subsequent conversion in bioethanol in the amount exceeding the quota established by authorized body in the field of bioethanol production;
2) use as food raw materials wheat 1 and 2 of classes;
3) implementation of turnover of bioethanol, except as specified its deliveries to the plant on production of bioethanol or oil refinery for compounding with oil products;
4) production and implementation of turnover of alcoholic products;
5) acceptance for conversion of the raw materials which are genetically modified source (object) or containing genetically modified source (object);
6) bioethanol production implementation by two and more producers at the same bioethanol production plant;
7) implementation of production of bioethanol without passport of production, survey meters of accounting of production volumes of bioethanol or during their defect;
8) bioethanol realization to persons which are not performing production of bioethanol and (or) compounding of bioethanol with oil products, except for its export;
9) realization of bioethanol without execution of accompanying waybills and the quality certificate.
8. Bioethanol storage by persons who are not performing production of bioethanol and (or) compounding of oil products is forbidden.
1. Producers of bioethanol shall provide to buyers and consumers complete and reliable information about indicators of safety and quality of bioethanol.
2. Storage of bioethanol is performed in specially intended storage facilities conforming to requirements of sanitary and epidemiologic, ecological and fire safety.
3. Compounding is performed according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Transportation of bioethanol is allowed by means of the transport which is specially equipped and allowed to transportation according to requirements imposed to transportations of dangerous goods and rules of technical operation.
5. Transportation of bioethanol shall ensure safety, quality and safety of bioethanol.
6. The bioethanol recognized by results of laboratory research unsuitable for proper use is subject to examination regarding its further use or destruction (utilization).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.