of June 26, 2020 No. PP-4759
About measures for development in the Republic of industry of manual rug weaving
For the purpose of development of national workmanship, folk applied art, including the sphere of production of carpets from silk and the wool by manual method personifying the historical traditions, ancient heritage of our ancestors passing from father to son and also adaptations of these carpets which are unique works of art to market requirements, ensuring employment of the unoccupied population, especially youth, women and needy families by their broad attraction to this industry:
1. Establish procedure according to which:
since January 1, 2021 at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan subsidies in the amount of two thousand sum for each kilogram of hair of sheep of breed the "merino" and goats of breed of "mohairs" implemented by them to handicraftsmen and the organizations specializing in manual rug weaving are allocated to the farms making animal production. At the same time allocation of subsidies is performed by the Uzbekchorvanasl Agency;
The state fund of support of business activity to initiators of projects for pasture of sheep of breed "merino" and goats of breed of "mohairs" on pastures and haymakings, conversion and painting of wool, and also to manual rug weaving, according to the procedure of exception, along with compensation provides also the guarantee;
when exporting carpets of manual operation the procedure for granting of subsidies is applied to compensation to 50 percent of expenses on transportation automobile, air and by rail.
2. To khokimiyats of the Jizzakh, Kashkadarya, Namangan, Samarkand, Surkhandarya and Tashkent regions in two-month time to provide allocation of pasturable land to farms on cultivation of sheep of breed "merino" and goats of breed of "mohairs" in the Jizzakh region - 2 thousand hectares, in the Kashkadarya region - 3 thousand hectares, in the Namangan region - 1 thousand hectares, in the Samarkand region - 2 thousand hectares, in the Surkhandarya region - 3 thousand hectares, in the Tashkent region - 2 thousand hectares.
3. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production till January 1, 2021 to organize primary seed farming of drought-resistant feed crops for foothill pastures.
4. Determine that:
the procedure for financing provided in Item 9 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 28, 2019 No. PP-4539 "About additional measures for further development of workmanship and support of handicraftsmen" according to the procedure of exception, extends also to handicraftsmen and the organizations as a part of Uzbekipaksanoat Association specializing in manual rug weaving;
since July 15, 2020 subsidies for covering of expenses on acquisition of carpet and silk-weaving looms - in 10-fold size of basic settlement size for each machine at the expense of means of the State fund of assistance of employment with creation condition at least 3 workplaces are allocated to persons who are engaged in manual rug weaving and shelkotkachestvo as a part of Uzbekipaksanoat Association.
5. Uzbekipaksanoat associations together with Fund of reconstruction and development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, JSC Hulk banki, JSB Mikrocreditbank, JSB Agrobank to create the list of initiators of projects on manual rug weaving in a month and to take measures for allocation of the credits by it using procedure for the financing provided in the paragraph the second item 4 of this resolution.
6. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Uzbekipaksanoat Association:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.