of July 15, 2020 No. 504
About provision of one-time financial aid to receivers of pensions and the public social benefits
Based on the article VII-1 of the Law No. 147/2014 on modification and amendments in some legal acts (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 223-230, 505), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Living in the Republic of Moldova, one-time financial aid in the amount of 900 lei is provided to receivers of all types of the pensions granted till October 1, 2020 whose monthly size does not exceed 3000 lei.
2. To receivers of all types of the public social benefits, except for attendance allowances, to maintenance and supervision, appointed till October 1, 2020 according to the Law No. 499/1999 on the public social benefits to some categories of citizens, one-time financial aid in the amount of 900 lei is provided.
3. The amount of one-time financial aid does not join in the size of pension and the public social benefits.
4. Payment of one-time financial aid is performed by means of the payment method chosen by the receiver and available within government electronic payment service (MPay). Accounting of payment of the amounts of one-time financial aid is performed by National cash desk of social insurance.
5. Expenses on accomplishment of this resolution are covered at the expense of transfers from the government budget in the budget of the national social insurance.
6. The amounts of one-time financial aid are paid in case of the address of receivers to payment service providers until the end of 2021.
6-1. The amounts of one-time financial aid received unreasonably return in full person who received them.
For return of unreasonably received amounts the National cash desk of social insurance passes the relevant decision.
If the amounts are available on accounts of receivers, they return to the account of National cash desk of social insurance by the payment service provider by means of government electronic payment service (MPay).
If the amounts cannot be returned by the payment service provider, they return on the basis of the decision to the account of National cash desk of social insurance by persons who received them.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.