It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 9, 2020 No. 58
of July 4, 2020 No. 1694
About legal aid
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of April 22, 2020, No. 74
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of June 26, 2020, No. 27
This Law governs the public relations in the field of rendering legal aid and determines ways of realization of the rights and obligations of physical persons in case of okazaniye it legal aid.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- legal aid - the legal services rendered by the professional lawyer to physical persons based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan according to the procedure, provided by this Law, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About legal profession and lawyer activities" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- primary legal aid - form of the legal services rendered to physical persons by explanation of the rights and obligations, provision of consultations and creation of the relevant documents;
- secondary legal aid - form of the legal services guaranteed by the state, rendered by the lawyer and the state lawyer on the basis and according to the procedure provided by this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan on criminal, administrative offenses and civil cases;
- authorized state body in the field of rendering legal aid (further - authorized state body) - the state body given the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan authority on realization of state policy in the field of legal aid;
- the center of legal aid under authorized state body (further - the center of legal aid) public institution on provision of legal aid;
- the state lawyer - the employee of the center of legal aid who within the powers renders to physical persons all types of primary legal aid and some types of secondary legal aid on cases on administrative offenses and civil cases;
- the coordination center - the structural division of the center of legal aid which is engaged in processing of requests on rendering secondary legal aid on criminal cases, cases on administrative offenses and civil cases;
- monitoring - single system of observation, collection, processing, storage and information analysis about process of provision of primary and secondary legal aid, and also objective assessment of its quality.
This Law has the following purposes:
- creation of conditions for realization, the right of physical persons to obtaining established by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan legal, the help provided by this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan;
- forming and development of the state system of legal aid;
- creation of conditions for implementation of the rights and freedoms of physical persons, protection of their legitimate interests, increases in level of sense of justice, legal culture and social security, and also ensuring their access to justice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.