of June 10, 2020 No. 355
About approval of Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity
Based on part (3) article 31-2 of the Law No. 131/2012 on the state control of business activity (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 181-184, 595), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
2. The central bodies of the public power having competence in control and the control facilities which are directly subordinated to the Government provide development and approval of tasks and target measure values of efficiency for subordinated monitoring bodies and, respectively, for own activities according to Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity.
3. The regulatory authorities specified in Item 2 appendices to the Law No. 131/2012 on the state control of business activity based on Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity, provides in that measure in which it does not contradict the regulatory base concerning assessment of their control and supervising activities:
1) approval of own systems of performance indicators of the activities for control and supervision performed by them;
2) development and approval of tasks and target measure values of efficiency of own activities;
3) assessment of own efficiency on the basis of the approved systems of indicators, tasks and target values.
If the legislation regulating control and supervising activities of the regulatory authorities specified in paragraph one establishes own mechanisms of efficiency evaluation of control activities of these bodies, each of them shall provide:
1) efficiency evaluation of own activities according to the relevant legislation;
2) giving in body for supervision of control till March 1 of the current year of the approved annual statement for the previous calendar year about efficiency evaluation.
4. The state office will provide the methodological help to all control facilities in determination of tasks and target values for performance indicators of activities of regulatory authorities for the purpose of achievement of their maximum efficiency and permanent decrease in load of business environment.
5. The efficiency evaluation is carried out for the activities performed since July 1, 2020.
In departure from Item 10 of Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity regulatory authorities within one month from the date of publication of this resolution will approve the Annual plan of actions at the level of monitoring body for the period from July 1 to December 31, 2020 according to Item 11 of the specified Methodology.
In case of establishment of target values for the period of assessment specified in the paragraph the second as initial data the data relating to the performance indicators stated in annexes No. 1 and 2 to Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity for 2019 will be used.
In departure from the paragraph of the fourth Item 19 of Methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity in the annual statement about activities of monitoring body for the period, specified in the second paragraph, information concerning the performance indicators established for them target values and extent of realization of target values in comparison with one previous accounting period, that is in comparison with 2019 will be provided.
6. Control over the implementation of this resolution is imposed on the State office.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 10, 2020 No. 355
1. The methodology of determination of tasks and performance indicators of state control bodies concerning business activity (further - Methodology) establishes the organizational and methodological basis of efficiency evaluation of activities of control facilities for the state control and supervision of business activity based on performance indicators.
2. The purpose of this Methodology, and also assessment procedure of efficiency on the basis of tasks and performance indicators is establishment of strategic reference points for the tasks pursued by monitoring bodies for achievement of maximum efficiency of activities of monitoring bodies and permanent decrease in load of the entrepreneurial circle.
3. Assessment of activities of monitoring bodies on the basis of performance indicators has the following purposes:
1) for the state and society:
a) ensuring transparency of practice of control of business activity;
b) increase in responsibility of monitoring bodies;
c) ensuring orientation of the state resources to achievement of strategic tasks of the state control;
d) simplification of tasks and priorities of monitoring bodies;
2) for monitoring bodies:
a) orientation to achievement of strategic tasks of activities of monitoring body;
b) monitoring of processes of control of business activity and analysis of their results;
c) assessment of progress/efficiency and decision making of the strategy, methods and tools used by monitoring body;
d) ensuring necessary analytical base for acceptance of the management decisions increasing efficiency and effectiveness of functioning of monitoring bodies;
e) creation of system of internal responsibility of divisions of monitoring bodies;
f) provision of the proving basis for allocation to monitoring bodies of the financial resources corresponding to annual requirements for implementation of their activities;
g) assessment of professional activity of inspectors.
4. In the context of this Methodology the basic used concepts mean the following:
activities task - target priorities in activities of monitoring body which imply the required/expected results and will be reached during the estimated period. Goal achievement of activities is measured quantitatively and qualitatively by means of performance indicators and target values established for them;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.