It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 12, 2020
of May 27, 2020 No. 223/20
About approval of the Procedure for conducting checks of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption
According to Items 5, 7 parts one of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption", for the purpose of realization by the National agency concerning prevention of corruption of powers on conducting checks of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption ORDER:
1. Approve the Procedure for conducting checks of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the decision of the National agency concerning prevention of corruption of August 11, 2016 No. 2 "About approval of the Procedure for conducting checks by the National agency concerning prevention of corruption", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 8, 2016 for No. 1230/29360.
3. To submit to department of prevention and identification of corruption this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of the National agency concerning prevention of corruption on May 27, 2020, No. 223/20
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out by the National agency concerning prevention of corruption (further - the National agency) checks of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption, registration of results of such checks.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption" (further - the Law).
3. Objects of check are state bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government bodies, legal entities in the cases provided by the Law (further - object).
4. Questions of observance by subject of requirements of the Law and the regulatory legal acts adopted according to it which extend to such object, in particular, relatively are subject to check:
educations (determination) of the representative of division (authorized person) for prevention and identification of corruption, accomplishment of the tasks assigned to authorized division (authorized person), dismissals of the head of authorized division (authorized person) of state body which jurisdiction extends to all territory of Ukraine, on condition of provision of consent by the National agency;
preparation, representation on approval of the National agency of anti-corruption programs and changes to them, their accomplishment;
appointments of the authorized person responsible for implementation of the anti-corruption program in legal entities in the cases provided by the Law, releases of such person on condition of provision of consent by the National agency;
creations and functioning of internal and regular channels of the message on the possible facts of the corruption or connected with corruption offenses, other violations of the law;
considerations of messages on the possible facts of the corruption or connected with corruption offenses, other violations of the law;
acceptances of the measures provided by the Law in case of identification of the corruption or connected with corruption offense or receipt of the message on making of such offense by workers of the corresponding object;
protection of exposers;
messages of the National agency on cases of non-presentation or untimely submission of declarations;
prohibition on receipt of privileges, services and property;
conducting office investigations on representations of specially authorized subjects in the field of anti-corruption or to instructions of the National agency;
attraction to disciplinary responsibility in the procedure for persons who made the corruption offense or offense connected with corruption established by the law;
provisions of the National agency in accordance with the established procedure paper copies of administrative documents on imposing of authority punishments for making of the corruption or connected with corruption offenses;
cancellations of regulatory legal acts, the decisions issued (accepted) with violation requirements of the Law.
5. The authorized persons of the National agency determined according to part one of article 13 of the Law (further - authorized persons) which hold positions in independent structural division of the office of the National agency to which functions conducting checks of the organization of work on the prevention and identification of corruption belongs (further - Division), by results of the automated distribution perform.
It can be performed by the authorized person solely or as a part of the commission. From among authorized persons which are part of the commission are determined the commission chairman who performs the general organization of its work and performs powers of the authorized person.
6. In conducting check do not recruit the authorized person in the presence at it potential, real conflict of interest.
1. The national agency carries out scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
2. Scheduled inspections are carried out according to the annual plan of checks which is approved by the Chairman of the National agency and is posted on the official website of the National agency.
Scheduled inspection of the same object is carried out with frequency not more often than once in two years.
Counting of term for determination of the period which is subject to scheduled inspection begins with start date of the previous scheduled inspection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.