of June 24, 2020 No. 425
About creation of public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry"
Based on the subitem b) article 7 of the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), with subsequent changes, and parts (2) article 32 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537), the Government DECIDES:
1. Reorganize public organization "Organization for Implementation and Management of the Project of Growth of Food Products" by transformation to public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry".
2. To perform function of the founder on behalf of the state of public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry" to the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment.
1) the Charter of public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry", according to appendix No. 1;
2) Changes which are made to some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 2.
4. To provide to public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry" within one month from the date of registration of changes in the Agency of the state services transfer of remaining balance of financial resources from the bank accounts opened at payment service providers for the accounts opened on the single treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 24, 2020 No. 425
1. The public organization "Agency on Development and Upgrade of Agricultural Industry" (further - the Agency) is the self-governed public organization which is within the remit of the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment (further - the Founder).
2. The agency is legal entity, owns accounts on the treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance, has own seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and letterheads.
3. Agency location: mun. Chisinau, st. Heating Basarabiya, 18.
4. The mission of the Agency is management of the assets transferred by the Founder, the donor help and/or the credits of the financing parties allocated to the Agency for management, for accomplishment of measures for hardware of agricultural industry on the basis of state policy of upgrade of the agricultural sector, and also requirements and requests of agricultural producers of the Republic of Moldova.
5. The purpose of the Agency consists in assistance of access for farmers to modern agricultural machinery and the equipment by purchase and sale, including by installments, for ensuring growth of competitive agrofood products and creation of the alternative offer / decisions for upgrade of agricultural industry, by providing consultations and examinations, training, the help in planning of business in the agrofood sector.
6. Spheres of competence of the Agency are:
1) receipt of access and implementation of financing in the form of the donor help and/or the credits (further - projects) provided by the financing international/national organizations, the domestic agricultural manufacturers mainly connected with equipment (further - beneficiaries) agricultural machinery;
2) assistance to the observer missions and the financing international organizations, and also further accomplishment of the recommendations containing in their reports;
3) providing lung and continuous access of beneficiaries to the conclusion through the Agency of contracts for agricultural machinery, depending on their requests;
4) accomplishment of other tasks necessary for effective implementation of projects.
7. For implementation of the spheres of the competence Agency performs the following functions:
1) assessment and monitoring of implementation of projects and expenses on implementation;
2) carrying out marketing researches and economic case of needs of the agrofood sector for technical means and optimum structure of the park of agricultural machinery and equipment for agrofarms;
3) inspection and check of conditions of use and storage of agricultural machinery, and supervision of return by beneficiaries of cost of the agricultural machinery which is in ownership of beneficiaries to its complete redemption, in case of purchase and sale by installments;
4) assistance to representatives of sponsoring organizations - the parties of agreements on the basis of which the Agency implements projects, in establishment of bonds with economic agents and bodies of public management;
5) participation in development of system of advanced training of personnel in the field of agricultural management, management, maintenance and repair of agricultural machinery, by providing material and technical resources of the Agency and involvement of consultants to advanced training process, including to carrying out practical courses in repair shops or when maneuvering agricultural machinery in the field;
6) carrying out researches/analyses of influence of the projects implemented by the Agency on development of agricultural industry, and creation of the inquiries for financing sent to donors;
7) implementation of other functions connected with sales activity of projects.
8. For accomplishment of the Agency functions has the right:
1) to own and manage own property, according to the purposes provided by this Charter;
2) to develop and approve the special provisions regulating its internal activities;
3) to manage means of the Agency;
4) to perform credit and debit transactions in national and foreign currency, with observance of rules of the financial and currency discipline established by the applied regulations;
5) to perform the financial and economic activities on the basis of own budget, according to the structure and procedure for activities approved by the Supervising committee and, if necessary, donors;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.