of July 15, 1996 No. 29-I
About traffic safety
This Law establishes the basic principles of the organization of the state management system, governs the public relations in the field of traffic safety control.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the highway - the road having the carriageways separated from each other by lane line for each driving direction, and in case of its absence - road barrier, without intersection at grades with other roads, railway or tramroads, pedestrian or bicycle lanes;
2) the road - the highways public, the economic highway, the street of the settlement which are subject to the state accounting and representing complex of the engineering constructions intended for movement of vehicles. The road includes one or several carriageways, and also tramroads, sidewalks, roadsides and lane lines in case of their availability;
3) traffic - set of the public relations arising when moving people and loads on roads with use of vehicles or without them (pedestrians) and also in the course of regulation of conditions of this movement;
4) traffic safety - the traffic condition reflecting degree of security of his participants and the state from road and transport incidents and their effects;
5) traffic safety control - the activities directed to prevention of emergence of the road accidents, decrease in weight of their effects;
6) the participant of traffic - person which is directly involved in the course of movement as the driver, the pedestrian, the passenger of the vehicle, the driver of animals;
7) technical means of regulation road dvizheniyadorozhny signs, road marking, traffic lights (including the equipment determining the program of their work), control devices on railroad crossings, and also road barriers and guiding devices;
8) the organization of traffic - complex of organizational and technical actions and administrative actions for mission control on roads;
9) the road accident - the event which arose in the course of movement on the road of the vehicle and with its participation with which people died or are wounded vehicles, constructions, loads are damaged, or other material damage is caused;
10) authorized body in the field of transport and the kommunikatsiytsentralny actuator performing management in the field of road transport and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination;
10-1) unified information system of state registration of vehicles and trail cars to them - the state information system providing centralized accounting of information about owners of vehicles and trail cars to them, vehicles and trail cars to them with obligatory content of vehicle identification number and also the granted registration certificates of vehicles, the state registration number boards;
11) the vehicle - the device intended for transportation across roads of people, loads or the equipment installed on it;
11-1) vehicle identification number - the individual serial number of the vehicle expressed as consecutive alphanumeric symbols, appropriated by the producer of the vehicle, allowing to make vehicle identification in unified information system of state registration of vehicles and trail cars to them;
12) the region of activities - the territory determined by authorized body in the field of transport and communications by the principle of distribution of the registered motorized vehicles and trail cars to them;
13) the state technical inspection - periodic process of diagnosing of technical condition of tractors and the self-propelling landing gear and mechanisms, trail cars made on their base to them, including trail cars with the mounted special equipment, self-propelled agricultural, meliorative and roadway construction equipments and mechanisms, and also special machines of cross-country capacity on compliance to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) unified information system of obligatory technical inspection of motorized vehicles and trail cars to the nimelektronny database containing the information about owners of motorized vehicles and trail cars to them, motorized vehicles and trail cars to them, results of carrying out obligatory technical inspection the granted certificates on passing of obligatory technical inspection and international certificates of technical inspection;
15) the motorized vehicle - the vehicle, except the moped, set in motion by the engine. The concept extends also to tractors and self-propelled machines;
16) obligatory technical inspection - periodic process of diagnosing of technical condition of motorized vehicles and trail cars to them on compliance to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
17) the certificate on passing of obligatory technical inspection - the document which is the form of the strict reporting and confirming the fact of passing of obligatory technical inspection by results of which it is determined that technical condition of motorized vehicles and trail cars to them conforms to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
18) the diagnostic card of technical inspection - the document containing the information about the owner and the motorized vehicle and trail cars to it with the list of parameters of technical condition of the motorized vehicle and trail cars to it and results of obligatory technical inspection;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.