of June 3, 2020 No. 284
About introduction of temporary ban on export of the limestone shell rock raw or roughly shattered, sawn or divided in a different way into blocks or plates of rectangular, square shape, from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to article 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish temporary ban, for a period of six months, on export from the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union of the limestone shell rock raw made or extracted in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic or which is roughly shattered, sawn or divided in a different way into blocks or plates of rectangular, square shape (classified by codes 2515 11 000 0 and 2515 12 000 0 CN FEA EEU).
2. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic, no later than three days from the effective date this resolution, in accordance with the established procedure:
1) to notify Committee on protective measures of the World Trade Organization and the Eurasian economic commission;
To submit 2) for consideration of the Eurasian economic commission the offer on introduction of the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this resolution on all customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union.
3. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, no later than three days from the effective date of this resolution, in accordance with the established procedure to notify Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
4. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and Public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of the illegal commodity exportation specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Acting as Prime Minister, first vice-Prime Minister
K. A. Boronov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.